Can We Have An Explation For This Op?

Hardly a huge deal, though it's still a good thing that it was brought up as anything that helps the system be as good as it can be in the public eye can't possibly be a bad thing. Having the team see it here and immediately address the issue shows commitment and commitment breeds loyalty (...well usually anyway).

In a recent review on a blog, that was one of his biggest positives.The fact he had a problem and how the community and OPT got straight on resolving it for him straight away!

VRAndy said:
My Pandora has that same issue. Almost exactly like the picture.
Doesn't bother me at all, though I do worry that long term it might collect dust.

Update : I applied some firm pressure there and I heard a "click" as it popped into place. Must have been a clip that hadn't been set properly. Fixed!

Last edited by a moderator:
VRAndy said:
VRAndy said:
Doesn't bother me at all, though I do worry that long term it might collect dust.

Update : I applied some firm pressure there and I heard a "click" as it popped into place. Must have been a clip that hadn't been set properly. Fixed!
Pic or it didn't happen.

VRAndy does your Pandora also have issues like the common left side lid gap(above the power button that shows when closed), and the sticking/too loose left shoulder button and/or Dpad insensitivity that Pleng has?

welcome to the QA team early preorderers

btw calling the thread sth like "case bulge" or whatever would have been fine, too.

Mithrildor said:
http://wreck.k-n-p.org/pnd/pnd-e.jpeg

HORRIBLE

It took me a minute to realize that you weren't joking.

rmm21 said:
VRAndy does your Pandora also have issues like the common left side lid gap(above the power button that shows when closed), and the sticking/too loose left shoulder button and/or Dpad insensitivity that Pleng has?
Pleng has stated that after some use, his D-pad sensitivity has been restored. I can't find the thread link at the moment, but it's there.

rmm21 said:
VRAndy said:
VRAndy said:

Pic or it didn't happen.

My lid closes fine. My left shoulder button is fine, but my right one is a bit wiggly.

The dpad is excellent.

This thread fills me with joy. The OPT are learning. After all no-one has mass produced a Pandora before.
All a part of the joy we signed up for.

Back