GP32 Can You Guys Help Make A Gp32 Game For Me?

tommymordecai

Still Fresh
hey guys i am not good at coding or anything but its always been a dream to be in a game so far im in sor4 uei however i would actually like to have a few simple games made for my website and or my gp32 that will be available for my website.
At the moment I have no spare cash *^* so you would be doing it simply for the fun of it or as a way to showcase your talent.

i would like a simple catching game where item fall from the sky and are caught by the character (me) think of the bishi bashi coin falling game only with burgers and fries and icecream

the other is a frogger type game where i need to cross the street to the shops but have to avoid the screaming rampaging shoppers. 2d simple graphics

if anyone can help please let me know please ^U^

at the moment i dont have any spare cash but im sure ill be able muster some up, the games can be for gp32 or flash for my website - you will have your own dedicated page hosted on my site linking to your own.

thank you in advance

This is such a great idea, I'll do anything for you!

I say the community should get behind this and start coding. He could be our mascot! Like the GP32 Mario or Sonic! I'm puting in my 2 week notice as we speak to devote as much time as possible to this project. :D

When you get done mowing lawn and cleaning your room (ie basement), post that large sum to my paypal account and we will see what can be done...

EDIT: Yeah! Post #100

This is such a great idea, I'll do anything for you!

I say the community should get behind this and start coding. He could be our mascot! Like the GP32 Mario or Sonic! I'm puting in my 2 week notice as we speak to devote as much time as possible to this project. :D

When you get done mowing lawn and cleaning your room (ie basement), post that large sum to my paypal account and we will see what can be done...

EDIT: Yeah! Post #100

hahah! funny but seriously im only requesting something very simple, some people can nock out little flash games and vids in a couple of weeks, to them type of people it would be very easy and simple - to others with no talent or desire to help others then it would take them a life time. ¬.¬

Last edited by a moderator:
No I mean that's the forum this thread should have been posted in. And you probably should have phrased it better than 'make me a game please'.

sorry but its all the curly hair. saps my inteligence i dontmean to be rude or anything just being honest and open.

The first idea is pretty easy to code but not that fun to play.

The second idea is just frogger.

Since you have no good ideas and no coding skills and haven't done anything for anyone I would be surprised if anyone helped you out. Sorry.

Since you just want people to make rehashes of already existing games with subject matter that is of little intrest to anyone other than you I doubt you will find anyone willing to help you with this. If you are that interested in acctually being in a game then you should look into coding them yourself. Take a look at the fenix coding tutorials, they seem to be pretty well written and it seems to be a pretty easy coding language to get started with. True it won't be easy straight off the bat but it will be a great coding introduction.

y'know im supporting the gp32 i love the little machine i bought it of a guy on here wanting to upgrade so i helped someone,im not doing it out of like some major vanity thing im not like "oh look im in a game" im already a voice actor in one i just thought you know people on here have done some fantastic games emulators and stuff, we like all have an interest in gp32 and keeping it alive and stuff,i thought it would be great to have like a new game as its an idea just id like some resemblance so i can put it on my personal site thats all, i dont know anything about coding im so dum, im only just getting the hang of the basic functions in macromedia dreamweaver which you guys probably piss all over anyway, all i wanted was a small little easy game showcasing the talent of others - its not like im gonna get the game say great then advertise it as my game.

if anyone would like to make a game or have made a game that is a simple little fun game to play in flash preferably for the internet but also a gp32 game then reply on here or email me or somet and ill put it on my site - Mafi Sushi Panic is an excellent game if you are capable of something similar or whatever then id love to hear from you.

Its funny i mention money and people are interested i state i have none and everyone is like oh why should i? you should because i am showcasing the talent of others and a full on appreciation for talented coders and artists and also for the gp32 and the games it has and the support it deserves.

if you dont believe fun for all is good then get a life and dont bother coding for the gp32 obviously if it bothers you for someone for me to suggest something like this then it obviously says something about the individual whom has to start to question if they actually want the gp32 to carry on or if they can be bothered to bother with it at all.

I MUST SAY THANK YOU FOR ALL THE REPLYS AND THANK YOU TO THOSE WHOM ACTUALLY OFFER HELP OR TIPS BEFORE REFUSING FLAT OUT.
:angry: gp32_console

Look ok, You come on this site asking for help, Which i`m only too sure that people here would be willing to do. But you are a stranger around here, No one from here know`s you. You say you will post the game on you website to show appreciation to the coder of said game, But you haven`t provided a link to your site so everyone can see what cause they will be helping towards.

People here are already doing their bit towards helping the GP community and thoughs that can code are possibly very busy with real life and their own projects to be able to devote time helping you. Especially when you haven`t provided any evidence backing up your claims.

People will only help you, If they can see you are helping yourself.

Trooper

Developers don't code the stuff for you. They code it for themselves for fun and then are (sometimes) kind enough to let you all have it.

It would be really hard to be inspired enough to code somebody else's game unless you (the developer) were paid to do so.

It really is not that hard to get started.

1. Set up DevkitARM using their instructions.

2. Download Mr. Mirko's SDK.

3. Read Thinking In C++, Vol. 1 & 2 for free.

4. Program stuff as you go along in the book, also check out the examples that come with Mirko's SDK.

firstly i do post, most of what is said on these forums or comments made are exactly the same as my own i am not a parrot and it just looks silly me going "quote" all the time - yes i agree secondly my website is available i you look at my details.although i would like to say unless anyone is interested why do i have to submit my website to be assessed - if someone wants to help then it doesnt matter what the website looks like at this moment in time does it?!?

I think what i shouldve done is say HI EVERYONE HERE IS A GOOD IDEA FOR A GAME WANNA MAKE IT? I CAN HOST IT ON MY SITE AND GIVE YOU CREDIT FOR THE WORK YOU WILL HAVE ACHIEVED.

its not hard im not trying to do it for anything other than people going on my site has something fun to do and for me to continue supporting the gp32 - i am a voice actor and i am seriously unable to code or anything i am already being offered help by Quiest as he most probably sees what im trying to say to everyone and his and any others help is truly appreciated.

if people are to busy in their real lives why post on here as is said they are too busy?!?

i am not too busy to read the forums and news 3 or 4 times a day and note that some people also do the same so i take it that most posters on this forum and site are not in reality too busy, im not too busy to download some of the developers apps and games and test them, im not too busy to understand that the gp32 is an excellent little handheld that deserves more games and support, im not too busy to understand the gp32 community is there simply for the gp32 community, as i am part of that community i already have offered my support for a few projects - i am now asking for support of this project. gp32_console
seriously though if all you want to do is moan or slag off whatever just because of me asking for help and as you know i have asked for help, i have tried the other way i have read all the faq and posted and read in the discussion boards regarding ideas and suggestions - then dont bother replying seriously whats the point in saying to me that i have to do it when i have tried and cannot and require help in order to do it.
im part of the gp32 community, this community isnt huge now is it its not like im part of the ds/ps2/xbox community trying to get a ds/ps2/xbox game for free now is it - we all know the gp32 isnt as good as the new wave of handhelds(spec wise) but it is fun wise, i enjoy testing all the new games i love having ideas about gp32 games and what we can do but im still supporting it by buying games and using games and apps developed by the gp32 community not stating you must do this must do that. lets keep the gp32 going in the right direction, quiest has some great forthought about this by making the mini game project i didnt realise it untill now but my idea is a mini game something to be played for a small amount of time for a quick boost of fun and adrenaline.

In the future when replying to other community members you could just put look here for some advice and or simply state i am not interested in this or i am interested in this,or like you could put have you spoken to such and such about your idea i suggest you pm them first. its great you all took the time to go on here and post but simply lets just share some ideas and see if we can all help the gp32 community. you never know our ideas could be seen as the next best thing, already people are talking about the production of a gp32 + machine being made by the gp32 community - not gamepark korea.

What *can* you do apart from provide a website?

Are you a good artist? Could you provide a set of graphics and ask for a game to be made around them?
Do you have sound or music that can be added to a game?

It is much than just hitting the keyboard to produce a game.

And it would mean more for you to produce something (for the fun of it!) that might get included in a game than to ask for a game to be made.

It's not for lack of ideas that more games aren't made.

I can help you out by giving you these -
...........................................................................................................

Use them wisely.

I have a name for your game, maybe you can come up with the rest: SUPER GAME 2000
no wait we can use some of woogal's stuff:

S.U.P.E.R. G.A.M.E. 2000 (wow, this project gonna be BIG)

If you want to share gp32 games that are fun for all, then why not just ask the dev's if you can host copies of their gp32 games ? Also why not look on the internet for free flash games to use in your site?

If you got to know flash a little, you could change some graphics in an open source game to suit your needs, that would be fairly easy...

I agree that flaming is harsh, infact I think it's an unfortunate part of message boards (that's just my opinion) however, something like Mafi Sushi Panic would take a while to make for most people, so don't be upset if no-one is up for making it for you, unless you can offer them a proper incentive, is your website commercialy successfull or have a large hit count ?

Back