Cancel My Order (Actual Question Inside)

Days

Still Fresh
Ok, I've followed the development of this project for well over a year now, so I know full well the problems they've been having and I don't think that any of these delays are terribly unreasonable. It's not that I'm no longer interested in the project, I just need my money back right now more than I need the promise of eventually getting a Pandora (I just started college, for any of you wondering why I need cash). That being said, I have sent a Google checkout message and emails to two separate email accounts and haven't received any reply back. Can anyone point me in the right direction for getting in contact with Craig's company to cancel my order?

I'm in the same situation and made an account on these forums for this very reason. I've tried to contact them through several venues over the last couple of months and have received no reply. At this point, I'm trying very hard to restrain my anger for their poor customer service.

There was a spam filter problem and some emails never got to them.Plus they have tons of emails to get through from pandora and i controlpad.There is also a phone number to ring them directly.This would be the best method.

There was a spam filter problem and some emails never got to them.Plus they have tons of emails to get through from pandora and i controlpad.There is also a phone number to ring them directly.This would be the best method.
Care to post any of this contact information?

I just want to add my concern to this... I've been sending emails to all the addresses I can find for a month now, and they don't even tell me if they're getting my mail, much less when I'll get my money back. Which phone number works to contact them directly?

I'm worried about this too. I just sent in my cancellation over 2 weeks ago and no reply. I fear my money is just gone.

I'm worried about this too. I just sent in my cancellation over 2 weeks ago and no reply. I fear my money is just gone.
+1

Come on, does anyone have a reliable email/phone number we could use to contact them?

This is the email that they have always used to contact me.

openpandorasales@gmail.com

Have you tried from a different email account, as mentioned above, your email might be going straight to the trash.

Or you could try giving them a call +44 (0)191 2432253 10am till 4pm mon to fri.

I'll try the phone call. It sounds like people have had the most success with it. *Does the mental math*... so I need to call between 2am and 8am, GMT-8h. Lovely.

Back