Cancel order request ( split from yay-some-news )

BentMyWookie

Still Fresh
Apologies in advance for posting here, but I've tried raising a ticket and requesting updates via that and also via sending to the general@ to no avail. Does anyone have any insight in to the process for cancelling the pre-order? I've been trying to get a response for little over a week now and didn't really want to moan on a board.

Thanks/apologies.

@BentMyWookie - @EvilDragon has a full time job outside of running Dragonbox.de and dealing with Pyra things, so he may have trouble getting to these types of requests quickly. I'm going to split your post and move it to the dragonbox shop section for better visibility.

Yeah, I often miss these things.
Please, if possible, use the ticket system in the shop (www.dragonbox.de), as that is handled almost daily and this is also where you bought it :)

Please, if possible, use the ticket system in the shop (www.dragonbox.de), as that is handled almost daily and this is also where you bought it :)
Thanks for the response and apologies for being a pain. I've logged the ticket and requested the refund via the other site. With any luck I can invest in a later iteration once my bank account stops hemorrhaging money,

Can I have an update please? The site is down for maintenance and I sent my bank details days ago as per the ticket response.

I'm working almost 24/7 on the upgrade
Dude, chill out. Spend some time with the wife and without electronics. Weather is nice outside. Get a tan...

Wörk!
[doublepost=1561150192,1561148889][/doublepost]

Why not wörk 28/7 ? Gibs round number, yes?

(here was Chinaball, but Chinaball ran away.)
28/7 is 4 and in Cantonese, "death" and "four" are both pronounced "sei", albeit with different tones. In Mandarin, si/shi)
And yes, working 28/7 can get you killed.

Meanwhile in Netherlands:

il_340x270.1183098388_ji3m.jpg

Wörk? I get uitkering, what is wörk? (sips coffee)

Back