Candice's Pregnancy Simulator [Gp2X] [Wiz]

Goity

VIP Sleaze
screenshot.PNG

Simulate making babies with this incredibly realistic simulation of giving birth! Candice must give birth to as many kids as she can in 5 minutes to ensure she gets the best possible council house at the end! Instructions given inside the game on how to play. Compatible with Wiz and GP2x.

Thanks to Openxile and the Craptastic Coding Competition for hosting.

Direct Link to Game Download:

And now for a review by Peter R:
Peter: I began playing this game expecting something completely random and absolutely unplayable whilst equally terrible. I was actually pleasantly surprised. To play the game you must press the correct direction to time Candice’s contractions correctly to increase your score and then press A to try to give birth to a baby when you have a sufficient score. The more babies you get the better the council house Candice will be able to get.

So, go forth and bring as many babies into the world as you can so that Candice can get a reasonably sized council house! (I managed 7)

Last edited:
More stunning criticism of my game!

qender:

I'm not downloading this, this looks offensive, possibly sexist and racist, I don't know, I just don't like the sound of it!
From the Wiz file archive

You should give it a go; it's actually a very challenging game! Challenging and educational.

I was going to play this when I saw it in the archive (after seeing that screenshot, how could you NOT?) but it won't open, just crashes back to the menu. Anyone else?

DurTahar said:
I was going to play this when I saw it in the archive (after seeing that screenshot, how could you NOT?) but it won't open, just crashes back to the menu. Anyone else?
Strange. Which console? When did you download it? The file was recently updated, as I accidentally uploaded the wrong file to the Wiz archive. If your zip file is below 2.5MB, redownload.

Last edited by a moderator:
Goity said:
DurTahar said:
Strange. Which console? When did you download it? The file was recently updated, as I accidentally uploaded the wrong file to the Wiz archive. If your zip file is below 2.5MB, redownload.

This was before you updated, I just saw the update this morning. I'll try it out later!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back