Cannot install new PNDs on SD card

N3Cr0

Suddenly, I cannot install new PNDs on my main SD card (32GB, ext2) anymore. They get installed on my 2nd card (16GB FAT32). If I copy them on the other card, they don't run.

It seems that this happens since I have installed SuperZaxxon on the first SD card, but that's strange because at the moment I'm running the OS from NAND.

Is there any way to fix this error?

Last edited by a moderator:
I think, copy the files over to you main computer, then format the disk via the panasonic sd-card formatter.

A corrupt file may be on your sd card.

Then put your files back on the card.

I bet you cannot even create a folder anymore. Is it a problem with file permissions?

Also, do you have a pandora folder? What do you mean by "I cannot install PNDs anymore..."? Are you using PNDManager. Maybe PNDManager expects the standard pandora folder on the root of the card.

I bet you cannot even create a folder anymore. Is it a problem with file permissions?

Also, do you have a pandora folder? What do you mean by "I cannot install PNDs anymore..."? Are you using PNDManager. Maybe PNDManager expects the standard pandora folder on the root of the card.
Thanks, that's the problem. I didn't think about that. It turned out that the owner of my 'pandora' folder is root.

... and yes, I'm using PNDManager.

[Problem solved]

Back