Can't Get Leaktracer Compiled For Arm

joyrider

Website
www.willemssoft.be
Im trying to compile leaktracer (http://www.andreasen.org/LeakTracer/) for usuage on the gp2x to check my programs for possible memory leaks. now i only have the devkitgp2x for windows and when i use the mingw console and goto the dir and type make i get the following error :

$ make
arm-linux-g++ -g -pipe -Wall -W -DTHREAD_SAVE -D_REENTRANT -D_THREAD_SAFE -pthread -Lc:\devkitgp2x\lib -shared -o LeakTracer.so LeakTracer.o
c:\devkitgp2x\bin\..\lib\gcc\arm-linux\4.0.2\..\..\..\..\arm-linux\bin\ld.exe: cannot find /usr/lib/ inside c:\devkitgp2x\arm-linux\bin\../../sysroot
make: *** [LeakTracer.so] Error 1

LeakTracer.o is made without a problem Leaktracer.so however isn't and i have no clue on how i could solve this error. I think it wants sysroot/usr/lib folder but it can't find it for some reason even doh it exists.

i download AndLinux and tried to compile it in there and it worked but the problem is it's not compiled for arm so i can't use it on the gp2x. and i can't seem to get the toolchain scripts to work to get them installed they always fail at some point.

so does someone know how i can solve the error i'm getting or can someone compile this for me for usuage on the gp2x ? if u do want to compile it for don't forget to download and apply the arm diff file before u do it.

thanks in advance

update
got it working wel partially but it seems i only needed the o files to make use of it so no need for it anymore

Back