Can't Go To My Mailbox

LTStone

Hi, I was accidently marked as a spammer and now I can't access my mailbox for this site, Any mods out there that can help me?

Yeah, that was my mistake. I'm really sorry. Too many spammers and an itchy trigger finger. I thought I undid everything that flagging as a spammer did though. Don't see a flag for mailbox though. :(
Completely undoing the spam flag requires an admin, of which Hando has been MIA for a long time and EvilDragon is quite busy and rarely stops in. If you've only got one message, it is from me apologizing for flagging you as a spammer so you can safely ignore it. In the meantime I will continue to do what I can to fix my mistake.

WizardStan said:
Yeah, that was my mistake. I'm really sorry. Too many spammers and an itchy trigger finger. I thought I undid everything that flagging as a spammer did though. Don't see a flag for mailbox though. :(
Completely undoing the spam flag requires an admin, of which Hando has been MIA for a long time and EvilDragon is quite busy and rarely stops in. If you've only got one message, it is from me apologizing for flagging you as a spammer so you can safely ignore it. In the meantime I will continue to do what I can to fix my mistake.

Ha, no problem, I can actually read the messages on my email i just can't reply.
Just out of curiosity what made you think I was a spammer ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing, actually. You posted at basically the same time as a few spam messages came in so I just went through all new posts, "open/spam", "open/spam", "open/spam", "open/spa... aww dang, didn't mean to do that". Still no idea how to un-flag your account without admin privileges so you can get back to your mailbox, unfortunately. Google searching suggests there are ip.board plugins for that, but again, need an admin to install them.

Back