Your pandora has been shipped

I had 2 8gbs set aside for a year or so. But I put 1 in a psp and one in my wife's new tablet wpdn. That reminds of all the things I have gotten but none as awesome as the pandy.

DSFat

DSlite

PSP 1000

PSP 2000

PS3

Droid Incredible

White Pandigital Novel

Onlive microconsole

in addition to a New House last week.

Tempting to pick up 2 huge cards. maybe 2 32gb cards (recommendations?)

i got my email yesterday and its in the usa right now. will be at my doorstep tomorrow. cant wait. i have a crap ton of roms ready for tis

I'm glad it's a 4 day weekend as for some reason last night when I was doing the final 20 units I could not stand it.

4 days of gardening should cure me.

Mine shipped today, wonder if Special Delivery will arrive on Saturday(obviously tomorrows bank holiday annoyingly kills any hope for Friday :rolleyes: ).

Hey Craig, I hope you weren't so fed up with them that you cut corners on ours :eek:

;)

I recieved my unit on Wednesday, April 27. As I explained earlier, I cannot pinpoint when my order was made, but my shipping confirmation was sent on the 14th.

I should note here for anyone that has already done the math, that the 2-12 day estimate for international shippng (in this case to Australia) was not wrong, despite what the numbers suggest, due to a 5-day weekend.

Thanks Link, those look good, I got burned on some knockoffs from ebay awhile back, but I bought a pc from microcenter so I know they're legit. Bookmarked for now until the coffers fill up a bit. Until then sorry psp 8 of your 16 gigs are bout to get raided.

I'm glad it's a 4 day weekend as for some reason last night when I was doing the final 20 units I could not stand it.

4 days of gardening should cure me.

I'm a little bit sad that you didn't enjoy making my Pandora but if anyone deserves a 4 day weekend, it's you. Enjoy the break, you crazy man. :p

Hey guys, hey guys! My Pandora was just shipped! I'm so friggen excited that I'm gonna eat a cookie! :D

I just got my shipping email.

Ordered Oct 1 @ 8PM GMT. Queue position range 1200-1300.

Back to waiting.

Woo-HOO! Got my shipping mail. Ordered 02/10/2008 18:35 GMT.

Thanks OPT!

Expect a thread of thoughts, queries and hopefully joy soon.

Back to waiting.
UPS or airmail?

I had a UPS ship Friday and got it Monday in the US.

Air mail. Fairly dependable, but highly unpredictable - or so I've found out in the last year.

11 days in - still waiting.

I ordered a game a few months ago from England. 4 weeks later I contacted them to let them know that it didn't arrive. The -replacement- for the original shipment came in 6 days later. The original shipment arrived two weeks after that.

So, I'm expecting it to take 1-6 weeks for 'air mail'. 11 days down - back to waiting.

Back to waiting.
UPS or airmail?

Air mail. Fairly dependable, but highly unpredictable - or so I've found out in the last year.

I ordered a game a few months ago from England. 4 weeks later I contacted them to let them know that it didn't arrive. The -replacement- for the original shipment came in 6 days later. The original shipment arrived two weeks after that.

So, I'm expecting it to take 1-6 weeks for 'air mail'. 11 days down - back to waiting.
Airmail took 8 weeks for me once. Lesson learned.

Back to waiting.
UPS or airmail?

Since I ordered this 2.5 years ago, I didn't really think about 'how' it shipped until it finally 'did' ship. I probably should have upgraded the shipping, but hind sight is 20/20.

Back to waiting.
UPS or airmail?

Since I ordered this 2.5 years ago, I didn't really think about 'how' it shipped until it finally 'did' ship. I probably should have upgraded the shipping, but hind sight is 20/20.

I have a Pandora sitting on the desk next to me. Yay!

The TV cable wasn't in the box (expected).

The 2nd battery I ordered wasn't in the box (sigh - have to figure that out).

The unit came with HF5 installed. Yay!

I have some serious device fiddling to do over the next few days. Yay!

My non premium Batch 1 got delivered on 19/05/2011, ordered on 1st of Oct 2008 10:41am :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Back