Just my luck D:

NekoAlvien

Still Fresh
Today I awoke with excitement as I am leaving the country at 4am tommorow, busy day with lots of things to do.

So im checking my e-mail and low and behold there is an e-mail from Jacquelyn telling me that I hope I haven't left the country yet (I e-mailed her about it when I got the delayed Pandora e-mail) because she can ship my Pandora TODAY! D: Oh cruel fate, I'm leaving in 12 and a half hours for the airport! I know the shipping is fast in the UK but not that fast... I was so close to holding the Pandora in my arms....but I guess I will have to be even more patient and once I know where I am going to be staying I can get it sent on....you know I KNEW this would happen... I said to myself a week ago when i got the delayed emailed, "I'm sure this is going to get shipped to me the day before i leave" and i was right! Im sorry for taunting you oh pandora gods! D:

ah well....it will just make it all the more special when i do finally get it wont it? :)

D:

Bummer, really that is, But you are correct it will make it a bit more sweeter. Just think about it this way. Updates and new games will be available :) . Sorry dont read too hard into the logic of that but, I do feel for you and as a relatively new Pandora owner 1 week, it is all it should be and more. Hope your going someplace nice and you got something to look forward to when you come home. Have a safe trip.

So you turned it down!?

Ok, so DobsinatorX and me just moved one further up the Premium queue.. WIN! :p

So you turned it down!?

Ok, so DobsinatorX and me just moved one further up the Premium queue.. WIN! :p
YEY!!!!! i hope i get it very soon. the wait is so painful

Sorry to burst your bubble but OF COURSE I DIDNT TURN IT DOWN! XD

Its been shipped already to my home address.... I just wont be there to get it :p I'll have to get someone to mail it onto me when I'm settled :)

Back