Your pandora has been shipped

Approximately 2 and a half years...not bad. :D

Both it and my premium in excellent condition too. Many thanks to OPT!!!

I have to admit I did have squishy shoulder shoulder buttons on the premium, but that was sorted by using the leftover sticky edges of the rubber feet of a Cisco switch. Just happens to be the perfect thickness to make the buttons contact crisply, even with the case tighten fully :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Well mine was a premium, but i ordered on May 19th and it shipped May 31st, ~11 days after I placed the order.

My premium Pandy has been shipped,

Upgraded on the 25th of May, and shipped yesterday (1st June)

My original order date (not that its important now) was the 4th of November 2008

Thankyou everyone at OPT and everyone else who has helped, I love you all ^ ^

*edit*

Literal tears of joy as I opened the door to mr UPS man :D

A warning. There are fake UPS mail notifications going out. I got one today and thought my Pandy was coming. Not !!!. I'm not attributing it to OPT of course, cause it was fake.

A warning. There are fake UPS mail notifications going out. I got one today and thought my Pandy was coming. Not !!!. I'm not attributing it to OPT of course, cause it was fake.
You mean the malware/phishing spam that looks like a UPS notice? I've gotten a few of those, and they were rather obviously fake.

You mean the malware/phishing spam that looks like a UPS notice? I've gotten a few of those, and they were rather obviously fake.

Yeah, thats right. A nasty little PDF file in a password protected zip file. My AV's got a sandbox cause I just had to open it and have a look :wacko: .

those ups and fedex spam mails were quite obvious, i cant see why you would fall for them or what kind of email youre using thats not seeing it as obvious spam

those ups and fedex spam mails were quite obvious, i cant see why you would fall for them or what kind of email youre using thats not seeing it as obvious spam

Sorry, m8. I think you mis-understood me. I realised it was a fake before I even opened the attachment. It was just that for one brief second (before I had even seen the contents of the email), I thought my Pandora was coming. I thought I made that obvious.The same for the attachment. I opened that in a sandbox like I said because (just like cats), I was curious of it's content.

It was obviously spam, and I didn't look at the attachment! Nyan...

For the record, this is when I ordered.

from openpandorasales@gmail.com

to *@*.*

date 2 October 2008 09:30

subject Your order from OPENPANDORA LIMITED has been processed successfully

OK, so starting to get a little worried now as I ordered mine before both of these people..

Woo-HOO! Got my shipping mail. Ordered 02/10/2008 18:35 GMT.

Thanks OPT!

Expect a thread of thoughts, queries and hopefully joy soon.

Just to give you a little hope, I ordered mine on Oct 4 2008 and received the little beauty on the 25th of May 2011, its well worth the wait! Hang on in there it will come eventually :)

Happy there got their Pandoras, but this seems to be relevant also.

Craig still hasn't finished shipping the October 2 orders. There were around 100-150 orders that day, and it's been four weeks.

Anyone else got a pre-order around my time of ordering, or are they just shipping Premiums now ?

Or have I just been forgotten about ??

Ordered 2 Oct 2008 07:58 am - so all this is not sounding good!!!

When I re-paid there was no mention of queue position changing!!!

I ordered Oct 3rd 2008 and HAVE NOT gotten a shipping confirmation. I paid 3 times but they told me I would keep my place in line. I emailed them when this premium stuff started (Feb 10, 2011) and they said I was approximately 1400 - 1500 in the queue.

Also ordered on October 3rd 2008, re-paid in January 2009. No shipping confirmation or anything either.

Back