Ordering From Open Pandora

jocejrod

i'm sure many people like me were waiting for the green light to order up a pandora. i sent an e-mail late last week for teh pandora. how long is the expected turn-around time? also, are there any pandoras left? or should i just hold my breath so pass out and wake up a few months from now when the second batch starts rolling? i know the team is busy, but it's their fault for making such a delicious machine

now i hunger

I sent an order email about a couple days before the case drama really got going and received a reply within about two hours.

Response time varies. They may not have any more to preorder, or they just can't deal with your order at the moment. Just be patient.

Normally, give them about 48hrs to get back to you, and then try again! I've gotten replies within 2 hours, and then sometimes I don't here anything!
Just depends I guess!

Chris

Depends. If you sent it to shop@gp2x.de, it might take a while, as I'm currently terrible busy...

i tried openpandorasales@gmail.com. tried again just now. eeeeeeeee. i want it sooooo bad. i can wait of course, but i really don't want to.

joce said:
i tried openpandorasales@gmail.com. tried again just now. eeeeeeeee. i want it sooooo bad. i can wait of course, but i really don't want to.
Even if you did order it now the wait still will be as long.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm, I'm hoping to buy a first-batch Pandora. I've had my eye on this project and on these forums for a little while now.

I wasn't waiting for a green light, so much as I'm just waiting to get paid! I've been working pro-bono for 11 months (I live with my parents, so no bills per se). I've been told that I should be getting paid either on Friday or sometime soon after, in the next week. As soon as that happens, I'll be firing off an email!

Hopefully there will still be some available at that point if what Joce said, about people waiting for the green light, was true.

got an e-mail back. looks like i'll be a first batcher. thanks guys :-D. i know it was kind of a useless topic(just a little) but the waiting is the hardest part

anyone up for some song?

joce said:
got an e-mail back. looks like i'll be a first batcher. thanks guys :-D. i know it was kind of a useless topic(just a little) but the waiting is the hardest part

anyone up for some song?

congratulations! if you felt that wait was hard you should be glad you didnt order 1,5 year ago :p

EvilDragon said:
Depends. If you sent it to shop@gp2x.de, it might take a while, as I'm currently terrible busy...

:) infact ...i have sent an email in Jan but no replay .. i have thinked an issue with the mail server....so i've ordered from UK , and now im waiting ;)

Rivaan said:
Hmm, I'm hoping to buy a first-batch Pandora. I've had my eye on this project and on these forums for a little while now.

I wasn't waiting for a green light, so much as I'm just waiting to get paid! I've been working pro-bono for 11 months (I live with my parents, so no bills per se). I've been told that I should be getting paid either on Friday or sometime soon after, in the next week. As soon as that happens, I'll be firing off an email!

Hopefully there will still be some available at that point if what Joce said, about people waiting for the green light, was true.

I was in the same boat.. I E-mailed them and said I want to order but dont have the money to order and wanted a place in the queue. I got an E-mail back saying they would create me an invoice giving me a place in the queue and all I needed to do was pay it within a month or it would expire..

That was last Aug and I paid 2 weeks later. Just ask, Jaquiline did my order and she was VERY helpfull. Hope you get one of the last few mate ;)

Congrats on your order and getting in the first batch. Ive been watching the Pandora since it was announced and finally ordered one last month, so am in the first batch and looking forward to receiving it :)

mvickers03 said:
I was in the same boat.. I E-mailed them and said I want to order but dont have the money to order and wanted a place in the queue. I got an E-mail back saying they would create me an invoice giving me a place in the queue and all I needed to do was pay it within a month or it would expire..

That was last Aug and I paid 2 weeks later. Just ask, Jaquiline did my order and she was VERY helpfull. Hope you get one of the last few mate ;)
Hi there, thank you for your reply! :)

I took heed of what you said and sent an email asking if it was possible to reserve a place in the queue until I could pay them shortly.

And sorry Joce, for kind of being off topic with my posts :unsure: But congrats for getting a place in the first batch! I can only hope I'll be as lucky.

Since the latest news the emails have gone *crazy* so please be patient.

There certainly won't be any units left in a few days, I know there were not more than 50 last week even after we released the reserve 150.

Fair dos, that's understandable.

I got an error when I sent the email, so I sent another one just in case. Contents of both emails are identical so if one was received, the other can be ignored.

To be honest, I'm kind of jumping on the bandwagon late here, so I don't have unrealistic expectations. Worst case, I can wait for the next batch. :)

Farox said:
EvilDragon said:

:) infact ...i have sent an email in Jan but no replay .. i have thinked an issue with the mail server....so i've ordered from UK , and now im waiting ;)

Well, guess you'll get a reply from me within the next few days, as I'm slowly managing to reply more and more emails a day ;)
If you already got one from UK, you're lucky, I've got about 80 guys lined up. However, get about 2 - 3 cancellations a week, so some in that line will definately feel lucky soon ;)

Last edited:
Back