Carmageddon!

rmatheso

Now Carmageddon on the GP2X would be freakin' sweet! The chances are low though is the pimimum system requirements are a P90.

I remember getting the "hack" for the demo so you could play it for an unlimited time.

Ahh memories..

- ROB

no source, no port :rolleyes:

correct me if there should be a source out somewhere...

the 'hacked' demo for Carmageddon II was one of the best demos ever. i played that way, way more than the actual full game itself. it also played better on a slower machine, i thought (333 MHz vs 800 MHZ) - the slight slowness made the crashes and running into pedestrians more fun.

one of the neatest-looking things was when you'd hit a broken car piece (a door or bumper or fender or whatever) lying on the road with your car, sending it flying - if you were lucky, it would hit a ped just right and sever off a limb...

ur rite 2 have that on the gp2x wud be so cool i had it but totally forgot about it only had the demo tho not the hacked version i will look for it now but if i had it on my gp2x i wud b on it like all the time lol

ur rite 2 have that on the gp2x wud be so cool i had it but totally forgot about it only had the demo tho not the hacked version i will look for it now but if i had it on my gp2x i wud b on it like all the time lol
I'm sorry, but on this board we speak English.

Also, read the top. PORTS REQUIRE SOURCE CODE.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back