Cases Quality And Price ?

I don't know how good the final cases will be, but I'm pretty sure they will not be perfect. Now I have a deep understanding of the moulding process I can see errors on many cases, even the DS.

What I do know though is that the Pandora case works and is nice. We were never trying to make an iPhone like flashy case. It would have cost about $500,000. What we have made is a functional case, and I like it.

So, if you want a flashy flawless case you are going to be disappointed. If you can't accept anything but a perfect case just cancel your order and buy something else.

craigix said:
I don't know how good the final cases will be, but I'm pretty sure they will not be perfect. Now I have a deep understanding of the moulding process I can see errors on many cases, even the DS.

What I do know though is that the Pandora case works and is nice. We were never trying to make an iPhone like flashy case. It would have cost about $500,000. What we have made is a functional case, and I like it.

So, if you want a flashy flawless case you are going to be disappointed. If you can't accept anything but a perfect case just cancel your order and buy something else.
Good post Craig! I have stated that "Perfection" is always out of reach depending on the users point of view. The prototype cases you guys have been using far exceeded my own expectations, as they look very close to the renders I have always seen(minus silkscreen of course). I always live life by the 3 S's, "Some Will", "Some Won't", and "So What"!

When these finally ship, "some will" like em, "some won't" like em, and when it's all said and done "so what"! None of this will change anything really, right? ;)

Chris

Last edited by a moderator:
jumpman said:
When these finally ship, "some will" like em, "some won't" like em, and when it's all said and done "so what"! None of this will change anything really, right? ;)
Chris
Thanks for always being so optimistic, Chris. I'm starting to wear a little thin, and your posts have always helped me stick around a little longer.

I really hope we're close now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back