Chip And Squidge - Thank You!

jdh2550

I'm not sure if I was one of the voices of "paranoia" or not (confused and disgruntled, yes - paranoid, no folks really are out to get me - but my tinfoil lined hat keeps my brainwaves safe). However, I do appreciate you stepping in and gathering all the info and pinning it at the top of the thread.

I'm glad it's locked too.

No fuss, no muss!

Hopefully, the next "post storm" will be about "I got my Pandora!", but if not I appreciate you moderators for sifting through stuff and making it available to us the eager masses.

p.s. a couple of days before this "incident" I thought of posting a fake "I got mine, did anyone else get there's yet?" just for fun. I'm not gonna do that now! ;-)

Mutilator said:
agreed, awesome work. chip gets alot of flack from people and both help out the forum's users loads
Not recently, and it was mostly because of his moderation style, not the way he contributes information

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes; Chip, you have been a great person for putting a little more sense into all of our heads with your organized and pleasing posts

Same to Squide.

I like cheesy chips too

Agreed, they're doing a fantastic job however I would like more "formal" updates on the openpandora.org blog/website/whatever!

+99 to that ,chip and squidge big thanks ,this is what i was asking for
in another thred,chip keeps the order and the sanity.

thanks guys

Kyosys said:
chip is a walking pandora dictionary. I don't know how he does it
j9mq36.png

Last edited by a moderator:
PoisonedV said:
Kyosys said:
chip is a walking pandora dictionary. I don't know how he does it
j9mq36.png

are you saying
knowing too much about the pandora isn't normal,
but on meth it is?