Thank you to everyone

fuji99

I just wanted to give a big THANK YOU to everyone here that has assisted someone in setting up/using their Pandora. If you didn't already know, people like Hakmanplayer are in the minority and most of us value and appreciate your contributions. Me personally, I was nervous when I ordered my Pandora because I have no prior experience with linux or emulators, but I was confident I could get things running through the support of the community. You all did not let me down, in fact searching threads where Hakmanplayer asked for help proved to be gold mines of information. Long story short: I'm doing what I bought this thing for, I'm loving every minute of it, and I didn't have to make a new thread except for this one due to an abundance of tutorials. Thank you again for helping novices like me.

Yeah I have to say everyone has been extremely helpful with me so far. It's really a positive place here thanks everyone

Whilst I can take no credit for giving either of you assistance, it's nice to see people joining our community and getting involved. I'm sure, in time, you'll be able to answer questions for other newbies. And so the circle continues.

What we have here is something special because we're using a fantastic piece of equipment (with all it's foibles) that was created for us by people with passion, drive and nerves of steel! And of course the community is a big part of that:

Without the suggestions and support in the beginning, it wouldn't even have got off the ground

Without the thousands of pre-orders, parts could not have been purchased

Without the resolve of those people who placed pre-orders to stick with it Openpandora would have folded

Without the community getting involved in the OS and app development we'd have a dead DS lookalike with a keyboard where the touchscreen should be

And finally, without the people answering questions on the forums, many people would be stuck searching for answers.

So, thank you for filling any of the above and joining us here.

I wish you many years of happiness with your Pandoras and hope it's everything you want it to be.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hear hear, I completely agree...thanks to all for the help I've received so far too! It was invaluable when I first started to use my Pandora! :D

I'd like to say thanks for the help I've been given when I've run into (usually bizarre) issues, too - thanks guys!
highfive.gif

The Pandora would be much less valuable without the community that comes with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys (and gals) are my online family... I can't thank you all enough. ^_^

It's a pleasure (and privilege) to be part of this project. I intend sticking around until the very end...

and hopefully that refers to my life or civilization as we know it.

You guys (and galsPrometheus) are my online family... I can't thank you all enough. ^_^

FTFY :lol:

Surely there's at least one more girl Pandorian... Surely? :) Zelest looks suspiciously female, tho her profile doesn't tell... Admittedly many peeps thought I was fem at first so I could be wrong. :unsure:

you guys are a bunch of pricks and i hate you all, i hope you all get brain cancer

i hate using the last part as a joke, but i had to do it, apologizes to anyone offended

Back