Choices

Should i Wait for Gp32 Euro release , or order it now ?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

boblibob

Website
Visit site
Hi -

This is my first post here , and will lead to my first step into your comunity

Should I--
A: order my GP32 tommorow

or

B: Wait for the European Release

simple .. ive had a look at some of the firmware people have made and they all look cool . i just need to make sure i can

Play MP3's
Play Emulators
View Video Files

without difficulty , as long as that ok , i dont mind which one i use

i think wind-ups looks best so far , but when i run it on emulator , i get no screen icons . any help ther ?

thanks alot

Well if you wait for the Euro GP32 it will not only have the better screen but also come with a free movie player, the 'old' one does not have a movie player as standard.

However the flip side is that the BLU unit is slightly more expensive.

-Craig

www.gbax.com

were are you situated? you could end up paying a hell of a lot of import tax. why not order off gbax.com.

How much better is the Blu's screen comparing to the Flu's screen anyway? I badly want to play and watch movie with a "crystal-clear" picture or whatever it's called

.. in daylight my Gp32 Flu screen locks abit dark and the flu don't light the screen up any good at all. :(

GBAX - out of stock - not stocking till the new euro release >_>

also my dad very generously said he would pay the import tax , even if he didnt , i shud have cash left over , im floggin a few games ^^

:edit:

Yes = wait
no = Buy it now goddamit

the question was ( the one in my head )

Should i Wait for Gp32 Euro release

or order it now - was a subfix not intended as part of the qustion , just to make it sound enough for a yes / no poll ^^; sorry for the confusion

if you answered the poll in a different manner , please submit your "you should wait" or "you shuold not" in a post

I would say if you want a really clear screen go with the BLU but with >4 hours of battery life not counting overclocked, you might want to buy a FLU now.

the FLU gp32 is a full £30 extra , cant be gettin it , i have enough for GP32 + 128mb SMC , then my fund are exhausted , heck im flogging my SP , and F-Zero (GCN edition ). ah days when i was a master are long past , now im but a noob *sigh*

boblibob posted on Apr 22 2004 at 10:13 PM said:
ah days when i was a master are long past , now im but a noob *sigh*
You'll get there... and being a n00b just means the world is that much more fun :) (if a little more confusing)

If you aren't after a lit version, definitely go for one now, simply because there aren't any non-lit ones scheduled for the Euro release. If you need a light, you can always do the worm-light mod :)

Last edited by a moderator:
lol hee hee , i have a wormlite downstairs , lol just found it when you mentioned it , might use that nifty guide and mod mine ,

and when i said "now im a noob" i ment at F-zero , steep learning curve you see , its NOT like riding a bike , its bloody hard .. one of the games downside acording to the reviews , but i still got all medals/trophys/carparts/items/story mode
heck if i sel Mario kart (also finished) i can an SMC straigh away ... maybe . thx for sparking that though tobriand

shell out extra for the FLU, it's worth it. I have never heard anyone say they regretted it. even if you have to scrimp n save for a couple more weeks. (and i don't mind the little button, one bit)

i am not interested in backlit vers as it eats up even more battery life.. that aint worth it

Back