The ultimate Help thread...

hello

I am also new to the fantastic looking gp32 and i am seeing loads of threads on this board abot stuff like freelauncher, and wind-ups, and Formatting your SMC, and divx, and emulators, but none of them seem to fit together.

so in step by step instructions, how do you get from taking your gp32 out of the box for the first time, to having a fully installed, lovely, working gp32, with all the programs needed to run everything. include what you have to do to get divx working, how to install an emulator, and how to get at the roms. what emulators are working 100% and what ones are well on the way?

cheers

p.s: will a fully 100% working gba emulator ever be made, or even a 1005 working snes one at that? and will the gp32 be able to play games such as mario kart (super curcit or snes version) and f-zero? because i heard that gp32 has a certian chip that (mode 7 or something???) makes 3d style racers possible?

thanks again ;)

My GP32 is arriving through the post so i should be able to take pictures of it an make getting started tutorial it'll be on my website.

super mario kart works perfect
if a little sslow thats cos i used snes9x version other snes is ok but no sound

No, it's the GBA that has Mode 7.

The same effects can be achieved on the GP32 by a good programmer, however.

As for GBA and SNES emulators... who knows? There are people working on them, definetly. I'd bet that something good'll come out in a while on that front.

Back