Chroma

Wycked

Still Fresh
I'll repost this here on the Wiz forum. Maybe if the "I need help" links on the download pages sent the user to the "I need help [Wiz]" pages, I'd have put it up here like a week ago.

So I'm trying to play Chroma, and chroma.gpe just blacks out the screen and sends me back to the frontend. The instructions talk about compiling and other files I have to track down... I'm new to the Wiz, and somewhat new to homebrew (outside of a few Dreamcast discs I threw together back in the day). Can anyone break it down for me? Give me some easy instructions and links to whatever I need so I can make this happen?

You can also play the XOR & Enigma levels, I've posted a link in the comments here: http://dl.openhandhelds.org/cgi-bin/wiz.cgi?0,0,0,0,25,310

Cheers, Neil

The second one is the one I've been trying. I just tried again, just to be extra sure, and it still doesn't work. In Win2X I get a black screen, then back to the Win2X login. From the Wiz frontend, I get "Loading" and back to the frontend.

What firmware version do you have?

Just make sure that you have the files on SD/game/ folder...

If you play from nand just edit the gpe and change the /mnt/sd/game path to /mnt/nand/game

Back