Chu Chu Rocket On Gp2x!!!!

winapa

Still Fresh
Someone is developing Chu Chu rocket for the GP2x....I loved this game on my Dreamcast (even though I got it free).

Take a look at the video here....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-ub_fdO0bM

It looks like it needs alot of work (the video only shows the menu and a level designer) but still it looks really promising!

Last edited by a moderator:
Great! I would LOVE to see this happen, Chu Chu Rocket is such a great little game and perfectly suited to the GP2X. Definately one to ease my Tube journies in the mornings!

®

Hunh. Never played. What is the gameplay like? I didn't really see much through the video.

basically there are levels, and each level there are obsticles. you need to place arrows on the ground to guide the mice through the puzzles without running into any of the cats and successfully getting through the puzzle to the rocket. it's pretty fun :)

JUSTiNB posted on Oct 13 2006 at 01:51 AM said:
basically there are levels, and each level there are obsticles. you need to place arrows on the ground to guide the mice through the puzzles without running into any of the cats and successfully getting through the puzzle to the rocket. it's pretty fun :)

Also its ideally suited to the GP2x, since your mice only start moving once you're happy with the layout of your arrows, it means that you can get things just right, regardless of the sometimes painful joystick without having to panic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back