Classic Pandora Handling Google Drive?

Okay I understand now, but when installing the software on my PC, do I install the Windows version (I run Win 7) or the linux arm one? Probably another dumb question but eh.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dropbear is a service part of the firmware. Activate it using the system menu. For Winscp install the windows binary on your win7 box. You'll be asked your pandora IP adress, your login and password. Then you'll be presented a ftp client-like interface where you'll be able to move file back and forth as you like.

Dropbear is a service part of the firmware. Activate it using the system menu. For Winscp install the windows binary on your win7 box. You'll be asked your pandora IP adress, your login and password. Then you'll be presented a ftp client-like interface where you'll be able to move file back and forth as you like.
So in other words, no pretty GUI for Dropbear?

Winscp is a gui (the "win" in the front of the name should have hinted you...)http://winscp.net/eng/docs/screenshots

No, because the assumption here is apparently that you do your dragging and dropping on the PC, not on the Pandora.

sebt3: Any graphical Samba clients that you happen know of? Could use one myself, I currently handle my transfers with smbclient from commandline... 

^Gigolo it's right on the firmware.. Under System in the XFCE menu.

When I finally get a Pandora.. its going to give me a headache to set thigns up, huh? lol

Did anyone ever figure out if syncing to Google Drive/ Docs works on the Pandora? I finally ordered a CC unit and I wish to know.  :p

Back