Clearing _count

Twimfy

OMG 3 years here!
Website
www.stctg.co.uk
I know we're all sick of this now but I recieved an e-mail from gp32animefreak last night telling me how _counter IS a different person living in the same building as a few other people and the Genesis emulator was coded entirely on his laptop without a net connection. He was pretty annoyed yesterday prior to visiting the forum due to family problems which is why he got so wound up, apparently the reason he didn't want to tell us anything about the emulator is because he wanted to write a full report afterwards as an article for the GP scene.

He says he thinks it's not worth the bother coming back to the forum now because people will just call him a liar again, now I know there's a huge possibilty that this is still a wind up but I think this topic should remain open somewhere incase he decides to comeback and I'm going to e-mail him to get him to do so with a scrap of evidence of his emu....just enough to prove it and yet preserve his article idea.

And I have just seen the confusion thread so apologies for turning the general talk section into a broken record.

OK, but remember he only had to answer a few basic questions... he has no reason not to tell us the core for example.

Since the kid has already been caught in several "tall tales" (to be polite), I need more than a few questions answered now.

Since he said he can prevent piracy of his emulator by encrypting it to people's specific GP32s, I want him to send a copy of it to ANY ESTABLISHED MEMBER of these forums -- Rico, Hando, Axeman, Trooper, CraigX, Me, Meonlyeviler ... whoever, doesn't matter to me, as long as it's someone who's been around for a while.

Until then, his Genesis/Neo Geo emulators get filed right next to "aligators in the sewers" and "killers with hook hands" in the book of urban legends.

This is all about a kid who showed up to the forums on Friday and in his first post said he had written a Genesis emulator. Anyone who doesn't believe him doesn't get to see the emulator. Anyone who does believe him doesn't get to see the emulator. This is all about a 13 year old pushing people's buttons, and people giving him the benifit of the doubt because in the back of their mind they think there's a .0000000000001% chance that maybe, just maybe, he really has written a Genesis emulator (he hasn't).

This is all about a 13 year old telling lies and trying to get attention. End of story.

Well... if he think's it's a good idea to send it to Rico and me, then he's very welcome to do so. If it's real, we won;t distribute it without his say so, and if it's not real, we'll get the biggest red herring ever made......

:D

Kop_007 posted on Aug 9 2003 said:
lol, it's like an episode of Frasier in here.
More like Rugrats.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's more like an episode of jerry springer

/me breaks a chair over flack's head

stay away from my sister flack... your my least favorite cousin

Back