Pc Gamer Article

davey g posted on Sep 30 2004 at 04:06 PM said:
Since when was the GP32 screen bigger than the zodiacs?

who said it was?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm finding it hard to believe that someone so new to the gp32 scene as myself is the only one who wants to write to this guy at pcgamer and tell him about the console...

sorry for posting twice in a row....

Deleted User posted on Sep 30 2004 at 04:51 PM said:
davey g posted on Sep 30 2004 at 04:06 PM said:
Since when was the GP32 screen bigger than the zodiacs?

who said it was?

worldwriter posted on Sep 30 2004 at 05:31 AM said:
Because it has the largest screen of any handheld, even the DS, it is perfect for watching movies as long as you first convert them to a lower resolution so they will fit on a 128 meg smc card.

worldwriter posted on Sep 30 2004 at 05:29 PM said:
I'm finding it hard to believe that someone so new to the gp32 scene as myself is the only one who wants to write to this guy at pcgamer and tell him about the console...

sorry for posting twice in a row....

maybe its beacuse most of us are kranky and want to keep the console and community small and close.
for me that was part of the attraction of owning a gp32_console because i knew i would always have access to information reguarding help and new releases that i needed

Or

Maybe it's because I spend all day thinking about what to write in school, I don't want to think out a letter at the house. Or even my forum post, evidently.

Getting a write up in a big pc gaming mag would boost gp32 sales a lot.

If it wasnt for a small artical in pczone(uk) a while back I wouldn't have a clue what a gp32 was let alone own one.

Back