Clicks Of Devs - July Poll (2nd Page)

Who gets your money?

• Firefly (GeePee32, various utils)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Oankali (Font Library)

• woogal (gpQuake, Lacuna, Bob the amazin lemon)

• no_skill (gpScout)

• mATkEUpon (SmashGP)

• tuskenraider (pHandy)

• Chui (Fenix-Port, vba2)

• Paul Stapleton (Warlock of Firetop Mountain)

• JyCet (Crazy Jack, Crocodingus, aka_noid)

• Total voters

EvilDragon

Administrator
Staff member
Well, here it is - the official poll for the 'Clicks for Devs' money.

Please vote only at ONE of the two posts - I had to split them because that many choices aren't allowed at this board.

Oh, and pretty please:
Don't you rush all at once and click on the first 2 - 3 days of the new month - I really had a hard time last month telling google not to close the account down.

Just continue clicking as you did the whole month and ignore a new month has just started

Thanks

Lot's of devs here - you can still make suggestions

I think Oankali should have Puzzle Mix by his name as well. So hard to choose between JyCet Woogal and Chui.

Don't worry as Puzzle Mix is now an old project as Animings.
Pyramids 2 is more recent and still alive.
I hoope I will receive my first vote when I will finish my visual controls library (OKViCE) :p.

Last edited by a moderator:
Where is mr.spiv???
And mithris, rattboi, djwillis, donskeeto, inopia, craigix, wntrmute, clem, rob, guyfawkes......

Without the code/support/tools provided by all of the above (and many others), a lot of the developers listed in the polls (myself included) would probably never have created a thing for the gp32.

cool, i'm still in the list?

awesome ;)

voted for someone else though ;)

it's nice to see some progress in the gp32 community lately.

Where is mr.spiv???
And mithris, rattboi, djwillis, donskeeto, inopia, craigix, wntrmute, clem, rob, guyfawkes......

Without the code/support/tools provided by all of the above (and many others), a lot of the developers listed in the polls (myself included) would probably never have created a thing for the gp32.
yeah thats right

Whoops, sorry, must've overlooked Mr. Spiv.

Well, the others will get a chance, as we will have a suggestion thread again, next month.
I can't list ALL devs at the poll - I already had to split it up because we have that many devs this month... if I would include ALL devs at once, it would be too much.

Don't worry, I'll make some internal statistics and make sure devs rotate each month, so everyone gets a chance!

Last edited:
Back