Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yoyofr

• fdave

• Slubman

• Total voters

fDay COULD be a little dissapointing after all the endless speculation. Though I think he'd get my second vote regardless as to what fDay actually is.

ED- this is the best goddamn idea ever!

I voted AQUAFISH, because I've been using his quality firmware for what feels like centuries, so his product has definately got the most use. Also for his great work on GP32War v2, which didn't get a huge reception.

Nearly voted MatKeupon though because GPFinalWar absolutely rocks, although SmashGP isn't quite my cup of tea, he deserves a lot of thanks.

Tbh, I'd rather vote for the smaller coders that need the support & encouragement, hopefully over the months they will get a chance too. I still really appreciate the work of Reesy, Rlyeh and the more high profile devs but they do get donations to help with the support, and I'm sure they will get lots of vots anyway!

I hope every dev gets a chance in future. Nice. Very nice. :)

Voted Franxis, seen as he's a uni student, not sure about the rest but help him finish his course and release mame.
Reesy would be my other chioce but he's had quite a bit donated anyway

Haha, don't worry which one to choose - if a coder isn't going to be the "Clicks for Devs"-one, he has another chance the next month. So everybody is gonna get a share :)

And, as always: suggestions for other coders are welcome :)

EvilDragon posted on Apr 8 2005 at 09:06 AM said:
Haha at don't worry which one to choose - if a coder isn't going to be the "Clicks for Devs"-one, he has another chance the next month. So everybody is gonna get a share :)

And, as always: suggestions for other coders are welcome :)

Hmm, more likely that only 3 people are going to get the share, on a repeated cycle <_< .
*Has no faith in humanity*

Last edited by a moderator:
There is a very important name missing from the list of Devs and that is EvilDragon. ED has done as much for the scene as any one else out there and as he's doing the Fenix tutorials etc he qualifies as a dev.

What say you lot. Should ED be in his own list? :)

Voted Franxis - even though I've not used Mame yet - waiting for DVD drive for my PC to arrive so I can upload some Roms...

DrMD is fantastic, but I plan to donate via paypal for that.

Argon0

voted for reesy cause of DRMD rocks!!!!!

but all the other coders arnt well too far off but i just realy love the DRMD emu!!!!

I also believe Tuskenraider should be on the list.

Also:

Fdave, For Cyclone, No need to say why.

Mr mirko, For his devkit among other things.

mr spiv, For his multi-firmware and his help towards the dev community.

YoYo, For his various emulators, Even though he is not currently with the community atm.

Some more i can not think of atm.

Trooper

Back