• Tuskenraider (PLynx)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • zaq121 (MAME Alternate Frontend)

• Skeezix (Castaway, ZOT)

• Reesy (DrMD, DrSMS, OpenSNES9x Fix)

• JyCet (Crazy Jack, Crocodingus, AKA NOID X)

• no_skill (gpScout)

• Quiest (Minigame Project, Ufo Duel)

• Total voters

Well - as Reesy decided he doesn't want any donations for the GP32 anymore (*bows down to Reesy*), skeezix is the winner :)

But don't worry: Clicks for Devs for the gp2x will start in January, you can vote for him then :)

Klown posted on Dec 9 2005 at 08:33 PM said:
Reported.

I hope you didn't mean with that that you reported it to Google - 'cause if you did, then I can tell you: You had success - Google just quit the adsense-account.

So it looks like Clicks for Devs is dead for now.
Though I contacted google, as I did NOT break ANY rules!

If you DID report it, congratulations, I guess you just became one of the most hated persons on the board :)

Last edited:
If he has, ban him. I can't think of a single positive thing he's done for this board for many months now, just streams of one-liner quips that used to be funny but are now just annoying.

Well, regardless how this will turn out, I just got a new idea to sponsor gp2x devs at least :)

Clicks for Devs with my own shop: 1 Euro for every sold gp2x :)

Klown posted on Dec 9 2005 at 01:33 PM said:
Reported.

You fucking asshole.

Dry up and die, seriously. Dick. :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
TelcoLou posted on Dec 14 2005 at 02:38 AM said:
Klown posted on Dec 9 2005 at 01:33 PM said:
Reported.

You fucking asshole.

Dry up and die, seriously. Dick. :angry:

Please hold yer horses, we don't know if he really did that.
Though it would make sense...

Last edited:
To be honest I doubt it was him, but his post seems to have given someone else ideas. The timing is indeed suspicious.

Sorry, but even if he was only joking, I can't stand seeing someone who basically spits in our nice community's face for no reason. :angry:

The bastard is only stealing our oxygen anyway ....

EvilDragon posted on Dec 14 2005 at 12:23 AM said:
Well, regardless how this will turn out, I just got a new idea to sponsor gp2x devs at least :)

Clicks for Devs with my own shop: 1 Euro for every sold gp2x :)
You could even have a voluntary tick box which would add say €2.99 to the final cost of the GP2X for the monthly donation.

I'm sure many buyers wouldnt mind ticking the box knowing they are helping the devs of software they will be using.

Last edited by a moderator:
You were not stating anywhere "Click the ads". All you said was where the money from the Ads was going to. Google has nothing on you, you're 100% clean. I hope this gets straightened out, it's sad to see such a nice and supportive community having troubles like these. :(

Alex. posted on Dec 14 2005 at 03:43 AM said:
You were not stating anywhere "Click the ads". All you said was where the money from the Ads was going to. Google has nothing on you, you're 100% clean.

Exactly what I told them. I even stated "Note: Don't click because anybody tells you to. Click if you see an interesting ad" at my sig.

Last edited:
Gah, why does everyone vote Reesy when he already gets so much donation money to begin with. :p I voted Skeezix.

Back