Clicks For Devs - June Starting!

Isnt it better to choose a devver who had a valuable release?
Id choosen Rlyeh when he had his F-day, i bet much more ppl are willing to click then!

I agree with DRK. Far better to vote for someone after they have released their projects (so you can judge them on how good their work is rather than how good you think it is). It's obvious that Rlyeh's emulator's are going to win first place one month but his work should be judged after it is released.

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, thanks :). So by clicking on the Ads, Google pay yourself for hosting which you then pass onto the dev's? Just trying to figure out how it all works.

"70,22 US$"

Is that "You clicked 70 times, resulting in $22"
or
"You clicked $7022 worth of times"?

Because that really is a lot. o_O

So the absolute ONLY thing you need to do in order to add to the pot is to just click on the banner? That's really easy. Kinda seems TOO easy... like it's almost free money. o_O

Edit: (I don't feel like making a seperate post for this) Oh ok, so it's a decimal. My mistake, I forgot about that. :p It's been a while since I've seen someone use that. $70.22 sounds reasonable. I'll be sure to get my clicks in for rlyeh. :)

"70,22 US$"

Is that "You clicked 70 times, resulting in $22"
or
"You clicked $7022 worth of times"?

Because that really is a lot. o_O

So the absolute ONLY thing you need to do in order to add to the pot is to just click on the banner? That's really easy. Kinda seems TOO easy... like it's almost free money. o_O

Yeah 70,22 is how freaky deaky european types do decimals... I also hear that they have their own currency and measurement systems... they're never going to become greedy capitalists if they stick to this outmodded dogma!

@evil dragon: very cool, this will keep dev's interested in the GP32 (I think, or atleast will give them some reward for their work)

I willl click many a time... Hell, almost half of the emu's i use on my gp32 are rlyeh's... :D

(to the side)
Thanks to everybody that clicked and thanks again to EvilDragon for his generousity.

Reesy

Flippin heck! Thanks to you! How much do I love your Emulator?????

:D
I love his emulator soooooo much... The system which i grew up with, in my pocket. It doesnt get much better than that... :wub:

Pleeease!
Don't click all at once - go click in a few days, weeks, as google will become sceptical if there are too many clicks at once!

Take your time, you have a full month :)

Just a Q:

if 70,22$ is $70.22

Then how do Europeans denote the major powers of 10, such as 1000's and millions?

e.g. $70,000.00 ?
It could get confusing if it is:
70,000,00$

EDIT: I guess its a space?
70 000,00 E (I don't have a Euro button)

@pea: well we have dot's 70.000.000,00 euro's is than seventy thousend euro's or like you said just with spaces 70 000 000,00

@evildragon: how much do you get for one click?

just give me an example, maybe will put it in the magazine so we get some rewards and we can fund some compo's

Back