Clock Speed On Gpsp ?

Alghazanth

I've noticed that the clock speed changes I make from the 'cheats and misc options' from Gpsp menu have no effect.For example while it seems to be on 233 mhz at first ; I lower it to as low as 150 but there is no performance decrease on the game ; while increasing it doesn't seem to have any effect ; neither.
Anyone know about this ?
thanks

Depends on what game you are playing. The game you tested it with might just not need a fast CPU setting.

Alghazanth said:
I've noticed that the clock speed changes I make from the 'cheats and misc options' from Gpsp menu have no effect.For example while it seems to be on 233 mhz at first ; I lower it to as low as 150 but there is no performance decrease on the game ; while increasing it doesn't seem to have any effect ; neither.
Anyone know about this ?
thanks
I seem to remember that it's a holdover from the psp version and doesn't actually work on the GP2X, that's why the CPU/RAM tweaker program loads before gpSP, could be wrong though. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
It is cool to reduce the gamma to 0.5 while emulating.
By default I keep cpu 259-269mhz for frameskip 0.

Lurkio said:
Alghazanth said:
Anyone know about this ?
thanks
I seem to remember that it's a holdover from the psp version and doesn't actually work on the GP2X, that's why the CPU/RAM tweaker program loads before gpSP, could be wrong though. :)

Yeah that's what it is.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back