Color temperature?

Still Fresh
On my desktop computer, I love Redshift. I’d love to have it or something similar on the Pandora, or, failing that, just be able to manually set my display to be much redder.

Any pointers on how to do that?

I’ve apt-get installed redshift on the Debian-on-SD–thing but I haven’t figured out how to access the display, let alone figuring out which color temperature changing method it can use.

On my desktop computer, I love Redshift. I’d love to have it or something similar on the Pandora, or, failing that, just be able to manually set my display to be much redder.

Any pointers on how to do that?

I’ve apt-get installed redshift on the Debian-on-SD–thing but I haven’t figured out how to access the display, let alone figuring out which color temperature changing method it can use.

There is a gamma set utility somewhere in the menus. You could adjust the red up there if you want. It's a neat little utility that should give you all kinds of freedom with color choice.

There is a gamma set utility somewhere in the menus. You could adjust the red up there if you want. It's a neat little utility that should give you all kinds of freedom with color choice.

I see how I can adjust the luminescence curve generally with that utility but I want the display to be lots of red and not so much on the blue and green (during evenings). I don’t understand how that utility can do it.

Back