Redneck rampage possible on openpandora?

OK, here comes...

For those interested in building the game themselves, I recommend using the updated version of cdevtools. Just check out the sources with git clone https://code.google.com/p/erampage/, run cdevtools-conf.sh I included (it installs gdk-pixbuf-loader-png package you will need) and make. You might also need to disable OpenGL in the makefile.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Joystickstuff works if you force it. It searches for a joystick and can't find joy0 so it stops searching iirc. I activated it in my port. Should be ifdefed somewhere in the sdl init.

I still can't get it work. The game detects both joysticks (nub0 and nub1), initializes nub0, sets CONTROL_JoystickEnabled to 1. In-game joystick menu becomes active and I can assign actions to joystick axles, but nothing happens when I try to use the joystick during gameplay.

[BUMP]
eRampage doesn't seem to be maintained anymore...

Could someone please give NBlood or Raze a shot ?

[/BUMP]

Redneck Rampage also has a singularly unique setting… instead of taking place in an alien installation or secret government facility, the game is set in the backwater small town of Hickston, Arkansas.

Back