Comfort Zone

Trashman

Website
Visit site
I've realised that Im now using my gp2x without any problems, since the last firmware update. Visits to this forum are becoming less frequent, and when i have read the stuff here, there is less about people having major problems. This has come to light since 1.4.0 and the recent compo. Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that? :)

Shikaku posted on Mar 6 2006 at 11:21 AM said:
I think people are coming on these forums less because of a very bad reason: the virus on the forums.

People are either afraid of getting the virus or already have it and their system is fucked...

Am I missing something here?
What virus? :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Trashman posted on Mar 6 2006 at 06:22 AM said:
Shikaku posted on Mar 6 2006 at 11:21 AM said:
I think people are coming on these forums less because of a very bad reason: the virus on the forums.

People are either afraid of getting the virus or already have it and their system is fucked...

Am I missing something here?
What virus? :(

If you are using Firefox, you are 100% uneffected.

http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?showtopic=26438

Just read that topic.

@TrashMan, I think you're not far off. Seems there are lots of things that are becoming "less of an issue" now. Like any good piece of techonolgy there will always been new things to play with and try out, that's why I still come back everyday :)

@Shikaku, slightly OT, but... I'm now using FireFox (which I do like :) ) but when I've read all the new posts in a section the icon in the main listing isn't changed (so I know when a new post appears), is there something I'm doing wrong?

Thanks

Once they release the source code for EVERYTHING or someone comes up with a complete F/OSS replacement for the interface (and its apps) then I'll be happy. Having to wait a month or two between fixes is annoying.

tmcleroy posted on Mar 6 2006 at 04:40 PM said:
anyone not using firefox deserves a virus anyways. jk. but seriously kids, use firefox http://www.mozilla.org
That's not exactly fair...

...anyone using Internet explorer deserves a virus but (while I do use Firefox) there are perfectly good other browsers.

ff does rule but thats not the point, yes i also fell more confortable with the 2x now im not afrade that my bats are gunna die half way thourgh something now @ least :D mp4 playback would be nice though :D

Back