comic book reader

zohnnyg

do we have a comic book reader for pandora yet? can someone maybe port pspcomic to pandora? it has good options for different things you can do with it.

does comix support cbr/cbz files? psp comic has a lot of nice and ez options. its on psp so it might be easy to port to pandora. comix and pepviewer dont look that great.

hmm how do i do that gruso? i tried to make a link but it lead to a blank page instead.

Last edited by a moderator:
There also appears to be some form of comic support in ENNA, seems to have its own collection of built in or browse-able comics but I haven't figured controls out so its postage stamp sized.

Strangely, Comix doesn't support PDFs. I tried to read Tron: Betrayal (which came as two PDFs) with it; no luck.

^ Is it that it doesn't support PDFs, or is it that those particular PDFs are encrypted or DRM'd in some fashion and couldn't be read?

Last edited by a moderator:
i have a simple program called Comic Converter. its a simple program that converts pdf files into cbr/cbz files. its as simple as select the pdf and click convert. did i mention its simple?

Back