Commercial Games.

newg

Still Fresh
I'm looking to buy some commercial games, either downloadable or on an smc. I'm particularly interested in Her Knights: All for Princess.

I can't seem to find this game on JoyGP, lik-sang, or play-asia.

Can anyone recommend where to purchase it? I don't mind downloading ot or being posted a box.

Cheers in advance if you can help.

I have Dungeon and Guarder, its not bad, but there are tons of much better games for the emulators than commercial games. .... i think i said that right.

I'd say Pinball Dreams is worth the cash.... although there's probably a free version available to play on fgen, it's nice to support the developers and it's only about £3.

Wouldn't you think they would do something to make it accessable. Not even at most stores. Was it part of the Euro release this month?

mth411

All for princess ::Her knights is really awesome!!!

I got it when I bought my gp32, that and d&g, and must say d&g is crap.

I suggest you get Her Knights if you like Golden Axe, and are fond of a hack and slash with cool button combos.

Also, you can download addon packs from their site with "Mod" levels. Really just remixes of previous levels, but still adds to the game.

There are lots of demos on www.gp32spain.com
I thought the pinball was nice, but not worth $$$.

I wish the guys who made Her Knights were doing another cool game, not the fighting game bloody cross. Anything else would have tempted me.

mth411

Her Knights is what I would call a technical beat 'em up and it is very much worth it. That is if you can find it. It and Tomak are probably the only commercial games that are worth the money unless you're a big fan of the River City Ransom games and spin offs in which case GPFight is a good buy.

Julius posted on Aug 3 2004 at 09:34 PM said:
Have a look at ebay, at least on ebay.de they have almost all commercial games for sale right now (including all for princess).
I saw that, unfortunately the seller will post only to Germany.
:(
I'm sure it will become available at some point.
At least Tomak seems pretty much freely available

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably keep mining ebay for it. I would suggest buying it on a card so you can move it between systems in case the GP32 you have breaks or you want to upgrade to a BLU etc. I hate encrypted stuff.

I got mine on a card from ebay. I had to buy it bundled with some dodgy games but oh well. I kind of like having these obscure Korean games even if nothing more than a curio.

Just a thought. A little while ago I was looking for the old Gameboy games, Final Fantasy Legends 1 & 2. I couldn’t find a seller that would ship to the UK, so I went to other sites and messaged the sellers to tell them my sob story and ask if they would be willing to post to the UK. Virtually everyone I asked said yes – I think they just check that box as it’s easier or defaulted or something.

Worth a try?

newg posted on Aug 4 2004 at 12:58 AM said:
Julius posted on Aug 3 2004 at 09:34 PM said:
Have a look at ebay, at least on ebay.de they have almost all commercial games for sale right now (including all for princess).
I saw that, unfortunately the seller will post only to Germany.
:(
I'm sure it will become available at some point.
At least Tomak seems pretty much freely available
Just ask the seller if he would be willing to make an exception. Most will post to your country if you ask nicely, and if he doesn't, well, tell me where you live and maybe you could buy it and have it shipped to me, then I would mail it to you.

BTW, did anyone notice that Play-Asia removed ALL GP32 articles? They're all 'Out of print'. I expect that no commercial game will get a package release in the future. So no Bloody Cross, Pinball Dreams etc.

No more commerial games to collect.

nutribrain posted on Aug 4 2004 at 02:19 PM said:
BTW, did anyone notice that Play-Asia removed ALL GP32 articles? They're all 'Out of print'. I expect that no commercial game will get a package release in the future. So no Bloody Cross, Pinball Dreams etc.

That's just because they're out of stock. Doesn't mean that they won't get new games in when they can.

lizard808uk posted on Aug 4 2004 at 03:11 PM said:
No Goddess Saga? No English ASR?
yeah it's such a shame :(
I still pray they will make a move & announce something about it...
Gsaga really looked amazed & awesome & would become easily the best game of the machine (moreover totaly exclusive) :)

newg posted on Aug 3 2004 at 06:54 PM said:
I'm looking to buy some commercial games, either downloadable or on an smc. I'm particularly interested in Her Knights: All for Princess.

I can't seem to find this game on JoyGP, lik-sang, or play-asia.

Can anyone recommend where to purchase it? I don't mind downloading ot or being posted a box.

Cheers in advance if you can help.
if you want a great commercial game then I advice you to buy Tomak ;)
the download version is avaiable for few bucks on entware & imo it's really a great shoot'them up which worth a so little price :)

Btw you still can find Her Knight in Shibuyagame in Euro version (pre-order atm but they will got it in stock soon :)

Huxley posted on Aug 4 2004 at 03:18 PM said:
nutribrain posted on Aug 4 2004 at 02:19 PM said:

That's just because they're out of stock. Doesn't mean that they won't get new games in when they can.
I don't think they will stock games for the GP32 again. Only probable new releases like e.g. GSaga or Bloody Cross. The past 2 years there were always some 'out of stock' games listed at Play-Asia. But they were restocked some weeks after that. Now it's the first time that they are sold out completely! And in my opinion this states that they dropped the support for the GP32 completely! Just look at other categories like old Wonderswan games. They also have that 'out of stock/ out of print' marker attached. And believe me, it's very unlikely that these items gets restocked.

Back