Commercial Games

daclassicgamingmaster

It Is Your Birthday.
Website
krispf3.blogspot.com
now that i know a bit more with games, i decided to take a crack at the commercial games that came with my gp32. so i opened the readme on the cd, and this is what it says:

To play open zpkinstaller and add the game in .zpk.
selec the game. connec and selec pdcid encription and start

By ignorante Spain gp32 dev rulez.
Spanish power. remember that you can play this game cos im god of piracy.

well, anyone know what that means? i have no fucking clue ;) ;)

I'd suggest you run and hide. Those are warez.

People don't take kindly to threads like this... even though the people who make them usually have no idea the stuff's illegal.

But anyway, yeah. They're illegal. ;)

I doubt you;ll get flamed for this, you didn't know you were receiving pirated games. but on the other hand I dont think you;re going to get any help on running the game because of it. so it'll be up to you to either decide to get the games legitamatly or figure out how to play what you have if you so choose.

I think most of the commercial games can be gotten seriously cheap on SMC. I think GP32z had Her kinghts for 10 bucks (no box included though.)

i decided to take a crack at the commercial games that came with my gp32.

Heh ... crack. :lol:

Anyway, if you're in the U.S., GP32Z.COM has several commercial games for $9.99 each.

yes, ebay shows all results by them, and i have checked their site. im not into paying like 12$$ for a game anyhow.

so lets change the question; are there any games actually worth buying? i hear ASR is good. what are some really good ones that are worth the money?

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Sep 8 2005 at 10:31 PM said:
yes, ebay shows all results by them, and i have checked their site. im not into paying like 12$$ for a game anyhow.

so lets change the question; are there any games actually worth buying? i hear ASR is good. what are some really good ones that are worth the money?
Unless you know Korean, don't bother. Same goes for WBW (Wanna Be Wizard). :(

I think probably the best commercial games are Blue Angelo, Her Knights, and Pinball Dreams. Blue Angelo can be purchased still.. for like $70. <_< Her Knights is easily attainable, as you know... but I'm pretty sure Pinball Dreams was only available through download services, which have all closed.

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought Dyhard but I wouldnt suggest it for more than 5 bucks it'sactually been translated but it's a but limited as a game, climbing buildings is accomplished by charge jumps but you cant controll your direction (the man just walk untill he hits a wall and goes back) decending is done by steping off playforms and praying you hit anotherone on the way down.

Tromak was a shooter that I understood was decent and also possibly translated but it's a shooter so it's not like you really need to know the story.

Her Knights is probably your best bet, personally I definatly intend to buy this as soon as I can spare the 10 bucks, and it's also translated.

The guy that released these games was an idiot, he always ends banned from spanish irc channels for being as stupid as he is.
All i can say is sorry, beacuse he wont say it.

i assumed since they were on my cd they were legal now, like maybe they were released....remember, i was (and still am somewhat of) a noob, so i didnt know. no big deal. I think that isnt really germane to the conversation thou.

so her knights is translated? sounds good. does anyone knoew where i can find blue angelo?? is that translated too??

what are some good english games other than her knights and BA?

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Sep 9 2005 at 04:40 PM said:
i assumed since they were on my cd they were legal now, like maybe they were released....remember, i was (and still am somewhat of) a noob, so i didnt know. no big deal. I think that isnt really germane to the conversation thou.

so her knights is translated? sounds good. does anyone knoew where i can find blue angelo?? is that translated too??

what are some good english games other than her knights and BA?

alot of the commercial stuff is not worth playing anyway... dont wast the smc space!!

sPaCe

Last edited by a moderator:
I looked into buying it but I couldn't find it at any reasonable price. It is translated into many different languages but the translation appears to be babelfish (or something similar) which means that you will be able to understand most of it but it will sound really weird because those online translaters always end up giving you weird sentence structures and words that would never actually be used by anyone who spoke the language but still (usually) make sense.

Back