Commodore 64

FBnil

They'll own everything and be miserable.
From eastereggs to using the Random number Generator, with certains seeds, many words can be made visible.

Want to play around with the code? Here's a link to code:

Last edited:
Sad because he uses winrar, but did not pay for it because it pop'ed up the pay screen.

• Sad
Reactions: rSl
want!

cem-tezcan-hx64-double-00002-denoised-beauty.jpg

more here

Last edited:
Damn, at a first view I was thinking those were real pictures !! :-#

That man knows how to use graphics stuff !! :cool:

dear sid lover,
why not grab a tea and listen to the latest rob hubbard interview?

Last edited:
I know I also have a C64 somewhere in the ceiling, but I have to search first,
What do I have to know if I found it ??
Should I open it first up and clean everything whit a vacuum cleaner or a brush? And is there a C64 Everdrive as i don’t think the Flobbys that we’re also somewhere will work.. ..
I don’t know when I have the time to look at it, but I will find the C64 hopefully and post pictures of the outside and the inside and hopefully of some cables..

• Love
sounds like a cool winter-project!
i would keep the units closed for now and just cable them up and do a testrun.
unlike an amiga the old caps are not leaking most of the time and there is no battery inside which could went bad.
number one rule is (especially in the winter, when the air is dry), touch an unpainted part of your heater (heizkörper) first, before touching any metal parts of
your gear to prevent electrostatic discharge damages.
to get started, this page is for you. :)
if you need a cable or an sd2iec (das "flobby-laufwerk" mit sd-karten), check protovision.

Last edited:
The Question is: will I find my C64, will it work? Or did someone put it in a bin because it’s looks like a old Keyboard, (I thought at the time it was actual it’s just the Keyboard, and the Disk Drive is the actual Computer (it was my Sisters PC, I was quite young)

Pay attention at the PSU of the C64...it's the culprit of most damages on this old computers.
For mine i bought a new one ( from there )and it works beatifully.

Like I said, I can remember years ago I sah this thing in a Plastic Bag in the cellar, but it’s a part of the Cellar that’s closed because there is a bit beeceping Stuff before the Door,
So could be it’s long gone..

I got a bit Nostalgic the last week, I also sorted some vinyl Records, Put the 3.5 # Disks Box on my PC Desk , and some time I dream I had a Retro Computer I also use beside my normal PC ..
Although I plan to use the Pyra as my Main PC.. so the C64 would nice to have, and if this Model of my Childhood still works, this would be great..
Although a Used Amiga Would also be cool, but if I don’t find this C64, I always have the option on Emulator on Pyra, but the Original Hardware would be more fun..

fingers crossed that you find the magic treasure!
in the meantime you could train yourself by using the c64 emulator on your pandora. :D

and on the 12th of december, the "the c64 (maxi)" will be on sale, which is a replica for about 120€.
it's an c64 style case with working keyboard, an arm mini-computerboard inside running the vice emulator, all in a neat package.
not the "real" one, but for a christmas gift it could be a pretty nice out of the box experience.

THEC64-3D-Box-rating-pending.png

Last edited:
If the C64 Maxi also works as an external Keyboard for Pyra, it could be a great alternative for every day Gaming,
Dos it also support external Roms and HDMI?? So i can play Giana Sisters :)

adding games should work ok. their website says: "THEC64® allows you to load and save your own files and games via USB stick"
and it has hdmi out.
i don't think it has an usb out for working as an external keyboard. for the pyra i think you really want an "classic" 105 keys pc keyboard, not a 66 keys c64 one. ;)

Back