Complain about Battery Case Here

You don't need to be faster than light or anything, the bulk and decoupling capacitors will store at least some charge. Probably not enough to actually swap batteries manually though.

You don't need to be faster than light or anything, the bulk and decoupling capacitors will store at least some charge. Probably not enough to actually swap batteries manually though.
Sounds like a challenge to me. I expect some youtube videos by the end of the day.

[/sarcasm]

I'm pretty sure that, no, you can't. And shouldn't, especially if it's hooked up to the mains.
He can.

flash.jpg

while on the subject...i've heard people say that charging through the OTG port is really slow, but if left overnight, it will charge right? or do you need to set it to a low-power setting as to not drain the battery?

while on the subject...i've heard people say that charging through the OTG port is really slow, but if left overnight, it will charge right? or do you need to set it to a low-power setting as to not drain the battery?
OTG limits the current, but unless you've got the LCD brightness full, wifi on, clocked over 900Mhz in OPP5, it should still be more in than out. So yes, it will still charge eventually, it'll just take longer.

I frequently charge my Pandora while on the road using the OTG port while listening to Music in the car. As an example: At standard CPU speed with full-bright LCD listening to tunes in XMMS. I could start at 25% battery at the beginning of a 2 hour road trip and be almost topped off by then end of it. Charging by the OTG port is certainly a viable (and damn handy) charging option.

Back