[complete] Anyone want to trade my PS Vita package for your Pandora?

leathco

I figure this is unlikely, but never hurts to try!

I am wanting to trade my PS Vita setup for a Pandora.  I would be happy with any model, including the original 600 MHZ, 256 MB RAM model.

The Vita I have is the 3G model, and also includes a 16 GB memory card, case, and 6 games:  Reality Fighters, Mortal Kombat, Wipeout, Marvel Vs. Capcom 3, Metal Gear Collection, and Dynasty Warriors.  Also, I live in the US.  I'll also throw in a multigame storage case.

Here ya go!
e4uga2yb.jpg
nybybyme.jpg
ypyzagas.jpg

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude, blurr that mac address.

And your imei. All of that information . . . 

Heck, you might as well just remove that top photo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry. Was trying to show it had the 16 gb card and was the 3g model

I wasn't trying to sound rude, I just wanted to help you protect information that can uniquely identify you on the web.

Not to keen on eBay. Still waiting on a direct trade and I'd be happy with an original model.

The vita is very well designed indeed.very comfortable and great controls all around. the screen really is noticeably more colourful then ive seen before.

It sounds like a good trade.

Glad to finally get one.  Also, thanks to Alerino for doing the trade.  The Vita is a really good handheld, very nice controls, and a beautiful screen.  I hope Alerino enjoys it as much as I did.  Just been wanting a Pandora for many years now and ready to try one out.  Already downloaded a lot of PNDs from the repo, and the latest superzaxxon firmware.

Props to Alerino.  For some reason (even though we both shipped on the same day) he just now got the Vita package today.  I offered to reimburse if it didnt come in but thankfully it came through.  I hope you are enjoying the Vita man, and the few bonus things I tossed in there.  Having a blast with the Pandora, great handheld, tonight I'll try the Amiga for the first time in my life.

Anyway, once again thanks to Alerino for both doing the trade and being patient when the Vita took its time moving through the postal system.  Great guy and I would do business with him again.

Back