Compo 4 All - When Do We Get More MAME Games?

- add ZXBasic to C4A, with lines of code as the score metric, or perhaps program-size (ignoring DATA statements.)
Interesting idea, but don't count lines of code, anyone can write dozens of lines of code that do nothing.
I'm not sure he wasn't jesting about that one :)
I might add C4All support for just this. I'll count LOC, sure, but bonuses for multi-statement lines, number of procedure calls etc.

And it's retro! All the way back to 1982 retro! That should keep a certain person happy...

D.

Oh i was very much not kidding ;) compiled tokens or output program size minus fluff ... We just won't stack it against LibreOffice score (spelling errors for a 4000 word essay about tact ;)

Muahuahua :)

Uploading update to the repo now!

Changes listed above, let me crib them:

-- added scrollbar to the game list on left (a lame solution, but enough for now!)

-- filter out non-arcade titles (since it doesn't know how to run them right now anyway, for other homebrew stuff)

-- get rid of empty status dialogs, put a little status line at the bottom of the display instead

-- resize display to fit a bit better (no more clipping off the bottom)

-- sorts the game list alphabetically

I also updated the banner text a little bit.

PLEASE UPDATE. It doesn't change how anything works, but since I'm planning to add a few more arcade and indie games, the older version will start getting the game list clipped off (it doesn't scroll until this new version.) Since that version also doesn't sort the game list, you never know which ones will be clipped off!

jeff

Back