Console-fix.co.uk

we call it an overclock mod, as thats what it is, we dont call it the 166MHz mod but we have not found ANY GP32's that cannot do at least 166MHz after the mod and we have modded around 250-300 so far

cheers,

malty

we call it an overclock mod, as thats what it is, we dont call it the 166MHz mod but we have not found ANY GP32's that cannot do at least 166MHz after the mod and we have modded around 250-300 so far
Yeah, my comment was really directed at shadow of chaos more than at you :) Sorry if that wasn't clear.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've send the email again to console-fix.
(do i have to be signed up to send them an email with the 'contact us' button?)

i hope they will answere me <_< ;)

yes we are in the uk, and we dont currently carry the glass screen mod. Most gp32 screens (if not deep scratched) can be clear modded anyway. You lose the glare protection from the original screen BUT its way clearer.

malty

Most gp32 screens (if not deep scratched) can be clear modded anyway. You lose the glare protection from the original screen BUT its way clearer.

malty
Hi Malt, good to see you on another board :D - what is clear-modding? Is that just some kind of filter that sits on top of the current screen? or is it just removing the plastic film that comes as standard?

Cheers,

EvilBoB

Back