Http://www.console-fix.co.uk/ - Review

ive got a tip for you: if you want to replace your screen (ill probably do that in the near future), take a can of water and spray it into the air before you start opening up your GP. This will take the dust out of the air!
??? What if it makes the inside of your GP32 Damp then you dont notice, turn it on and Boooooooom you fry the board..

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you mod them Maltloaf?

If so, do u know whether u will be doing glass screens anytime in the future?
im from console-fix, so yea I mod them.. I did dozers mod and about 5 others from this forum.

I havent looked at the glass screen mods so far. Need to look at prices for getting a sheet of properly toughened clear glass cut into the right dimensions.

thanks,

malty
I'm gonna go for it, soon
Will it stop gpdoom from reseting my gp32. :angry: <_< :(
If so! ace! :D

I'll get this done when I can get all three Mods done at once - and maybe a Chatboard thrown in for good measure!

Hmmm....

Youll be getting an order from me soon, malty

ps. dozer please respond to ths guy (Loz_the_guru) because i dont think hes going to shut up about it

loz_the_guru posted on Aug 2 2004 at 07:06 PM said:
My name is Lawrence to Dozer....Ever seen Full Metal Jacket?
Nope I havn't.

And I think console-fix would be the best place to ask to see if they are UK only... I'm half sure they do abroad as well. Then again I'm half sure they don't so you're screwed unless someone else answers or you just go to the site and find out.

Back