Contacting ED

blyant

Still Fresh
Hi, I sent my pandora to ED for repair more than 2 months ago and the tracking says its still in customs.

The post company said that i should contact ED and ask him if he had it. I did, but he stopped repying to my emails. So I'm getting a little worried, maybe my emails are getting lost. :unsure:

Is there any other way to contact him (I tried PM'ing him on the forum)? Hopefully ED can see this thread and tell me if my pandora is safe. :)

is your name blyant? at least give your name or zip code so he can identify the package

Oh, sorry. Didn't think about that

Name: Olav Sortland Thoresen

Zip code: 5440

I think ED is training a new person to answer emails and help him. I have been needing a battery cover replacement for over a month now and have not received a reply to my email requesting the part.

My thoughts are ED has been super busy getting contracts prepared and production moved that some things have lower priority temporarily.

That's really bad,i sent my pandora for repair and it toom nearly 2 months to get it back,well i'm happy i got it back on 18-11-11.

Yes, a lot is changing right now.

I got someone to help me with mails and running the shop, but until I trained her, it takes more time than before, naturally.

We'll reply to all mails, it will just take some time, really sorry about that.

I'm also doing repairs whenever I find the time, but depending on what's broken, it might take a bit longer sometimes.

A simple LCD Cable replacement takes 10 minutes, so I can do something like that inbetween.

If it's a more complicated issue, I'll need more time, and if the PCB is broken, I need to wait to get new PCBs, as I don't have working ones with me right now.

Sorry to ride on this thread

Mine is LCD cable replacement

Name:Roy Ong

Zip:530834

Although Tracking said parcel was delivered successfully on 6 oct, but until I can confirm my package is now with ED, I just feel uneasy :(

ED, I know you don't open every package immediately upon receiving it, but maybe if u can find a tiny tiny bit of time to see or maybe ask your new staff to help a quick check for me, i will very much appreciate it. Thanks

Just a quick comment to say ED replied to my email about a broken battery cover

and sent me a replacement for free.

Who can grumble about that kind of service?

cheers ED!

Back