When is it best to send my Pandora back for repairs?

Barnaby

Website
Visit site
You all might remember me from a few weeks back - I'd set up a thread asking how best to contact Evildragon about my Pandora which was sitting in a German post depo - a few weeks ago it got returned by the postal services, so it must have never been picked up. I hate posting about this stuff here, but I tried contacting ED nearly two weeks ago and had no reply - I don't want to sound like I'm bitter or anything, because I understand why it's difficult to contact him and why he never had the time to pick up my Pandora, but I just want to know when it's best to send it back so that I don't waste postage fees again. I seriously miss having a working Pandora and now that my Uni work is all done till September I'm dying to have it back up and running! There's so many great games I want to play, and it's the only MP3 player I have. As soon as I get the OK I can post it right away.

For those who didn't read my last thread and were wondering, my Pandora's suffering from the Purple Tint of Death.

Back