RMA, forgot to send my recipt

Viking

My Pandora is allready on it's way when I discovered I forgot the recipt here at home, and yeah...

So, what do I do? Can I just scan the recipt and send it to ED (since that's were I sent my Pandora)?

Ps: Glad to be back! Had a rather long "vacation" since I've started working full time to save up for college :D

Uhhh... When I asked ED about what he needed me to send him, he didn't mention the reciept at all... did he ask you to send it? Is it normal to send your reciept with your RMA?

I could easily scan and email it if nescessary...

I would think that's pretty normal? And no, he didn't ask, just thought ED needed it to verify that it was mine and the warranty is still valid :p

i didnt either, ED didnt make any mention of it. i dont think its necessary with basic replacements like ptod or nubs. now if you wreck your pandora, and its your fault, and you actually have to pay ED to replace something because YOU broke it, i assume it would be a different case. but ED has already mentioned that he has no problem replacing old lcd cable and old nubs, even if theyre out of warranty

I didn't provide a receipt, but I donated money for the repairs so ED didn't have to eat the cost of the repairs.

Okey, then it's all good! My Pandora just suffured from PTD, so no worries :)

And TrashyMG, that's mighty nice of you! Wish I could donate some, but can't atm. I tax 90 % so I would get back everything next summer, and not spend it all :p

Back