Still waiting on an RMA since Jan 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

yeoldegrove

I send my pandora to ED in january 2012...

I see no other way to contact you ED, than opening this new topic.

PMed you 3 times with no answer. I know you have a lot ot do, but waiting 8 month for a RMA is quite a long time.

If it would be 2 month nevermind ;) ...

So could you please answer my PMs??!!

Adresses and further information is in it.

Thanks!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure your pandora reached ED ?

Because, for all I know, when he received a broken pandora, he fix it in less than a week before sending back

I had an RMA last year that took 6 months to return. ended up the box got lost in the mess of EvilDragon's Lair, but was eventually found after asking about it.. It was in the big mess that was happening last year with the migration of moving to production to Germany so I was pretty patient.

Askarus fixed quite a few Pandoras during the last days, but some which have other issues (like needing new PCBs, etc.) will be done next week or the week after when Askarus comes back.

Welll ... I must say ... 8 months is quite a long time and would, in my opinion, warrant something more than a general answer, even in a busy shop and given the nature of this whole project. I'd expect an examination of the whereabouts and condition of groves unit. I hope that happened via PM.

How can I give more than a general answer without even knowing the name?

The nickname doesn't help here, as packages usually are sent using the real name and not the nick...

How can I give more than a general answer without even knowing the name?

I might be wrong, but I assumed he might have given his real name in one of the 3 pms he sent you. Especially since he claims they contained

Adresses and further information

If I'm wrong, I'm sorry. I'd then go on and call ye olde grove a tad thick, maybe. But to me he sounded polite, patient and rather reasonable.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wrote my real-name and contact data in PM to ED more than once...

Hey ED, I PMed you once more. The PM includes real-name and adress...

Okay, sorry, put that on my todo list for today. Besides hundreds of mails I also got a hundred PMs and way way way too little time to reply to them all :(

Okay, sorry, put that on my todo list for today. Besides hundreds of mails I also got a hundred PMs and way way way too little time to reply to them all :(

ED, been trying to get your attention for weeks: please change the "are you a robot" registration question on the Pandorawiki to something insanely difficult, this is the only fix for the horrible spam problems there. Here's my suggestion from the PM I sent you on August 23:

Type in "pandora" but replace the first letter "a" with "@", replace the letter "o" with the number zero, and add a dash in between the third and fourth letters.

Thanks.

Hey ED, thank you again for sending me a replacement pandora!!!

You wanted to send it off last monday... Did you already send it, because you didn't send me a confirmation or something like that...

PMed you last friday, but I know that public posts get your attention more often ;)

Packaged it up today (had too much work last week :( ( ), missed the shipping service with that today, so i'll go out tomorrow.

Sorry again for the delay and issues.

Thanks ED!!!!

My pandora arrived yesterday!!!!

Now I have to deal with the backlog of 10 month without my pandora...

Many great things were developed since january 2012...

Topic can be closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back