I am Very upset and angry

JonesLoopy

Still Fresh
Hi, My name is Anthony Whitlow

When i first heard of the Pandora (On jun the 20th 2010) i was blown away!

I quickly paid for a second batch system around the same time! Still as of 2012 i have only gotten a message back that reads

Hello Anthony,

Sorry you have not received an update on your order.

Due to having continuing problems with Circuitco providing working boards we have changed production of the Pandora to Germany. Michael (EvilDragon) is now in charge of the production of the Pandora in Germany, this is due to begin this month.

Full information on shipping from the new production has been posted by EvilDragon on the Official News part of the forum:

Many thanks for your support and patience over the last 3 years, we really do appreciate it.

Kind regards

Jacquelyn

That email was sent Feb 16th 2012!!

I just have one question....and that question is...WHERE IN THE HECK IS MY OPEN - PANDORA???

Not to be rude but i have been waiting kind of a while.....

I hope to get an answer soon

Thanks for listening

-Anthony

not to be rude, but youve got a long ways away from your pandora. people from october of 2008 are still waiting for theirs as well. an option right now though, would be to go premium, paying an additional $100 or so, to get pushed ahead into the queue, and having a high chance of receiving it within this month, or at least it shipping this month

Your Pandora is coming. You have to be a little more patient.

We all had hard times waiting, and as DaMummy said, some of us are waiting since 2008.

Umm, what exactly is your question?

Jacquelyne summed up what happened and mentioned to check the official boards for news about the production, and I'm regualrly updating the news there.

I'll answer any question to you, so please let me know what's unclear.

I am sorry guys! I didn't know people have still been waiting since 2008!

I will most likely put money up next month to get ahead in the queue!!

again im sorry!

-Anthony

No problem, not everyone is aware of all the trouble the OP project had encountered.

But things are going well now, units are 512M ram and motherboards are populated in a quality company.

Back