Yet to receive my Pandora which was ordered in 2008!

It may be a bit bold saying chktan ordered from the wrong place.  I only recall one place to order from off of openpandora.org when I ordered
There were multiple, the differences just weren't strictly obvious. The site instructed you where to go based on where you lived, so at the time he made the correct decision which, in hindsight, turned out to be a mistake.It's like stepping into the shortest queue at the supermarket, only to find out the person immediately in front of you is an 80 year old woman who insists on paying with a cheque but refuses to show her ID because the cashier is a lizard person who will steal her identity, and she's never had to show her ID before even though it is policy and the cashier can get fired for not asking for it, so you end up waiting longer than if you had been standing in the longest line: you chose the wrong register even though, at the time, it looked correct.

It may be a bit bold saying chktan ordered from the wrong place.  I only recall one place to order from off of openpandora.org when I ordered
There were multiple, the differences just weren't strictly obvious. The site instructed you where to go based on where you lived, so at the time he made the correct decision which, in hindsight, turned out to be a mistake.It's like stepping into the shortest queue at the supermarket, only to find out the person immediately in front of you is an 80 year old woman who insists on paying with a cheque but refuses to show her ID because the cashier is a lizard person who will steal her identity, and she's never had to show her ID before even though it is policy and the cashier can get fired for not asking for it, so you end up waiting longer than if you had been standing in the longest line: you chose the wrong register even though, at the time, it looked correct.
you've definately got a knack for the most strange analogies :D

Reminds me to the process of buying a car back in the days of the GDR.

You had to preorder and the car was shipped up to 15 years later. xD

I'm to young to remember but I think at least you didn't have to pay upfront.

There were multiple, the differences just weren't strictly obvious. The site instructed you where to go based on where you lived, so at the time he made the correct decision which, in hindsight, turned out to be a mistake.
It's like stepping into the shortest queue at the supermarket, only to find out the person immediately in front of you is an 80 year old woman who insists on paying with a cheque but refuses to show her ID because the cashier is a lizard person who will steal her identity, and she's never had to show her ID before even though it is policy and the cashier can get fired for not asking for it, so you end up waiting longer than if you had been standing in the longest line: you chose the wrong register even though, at the time, it looked correct.
This makes it look worse for the pandora selling companies, if it was not the choice of the purchaser as to which store to use.

Back