No reply to RMA request

theehman

Still Fresh
My Pandora has developed the "purple tint o' death" unless the lid is open all the way. I sent an email to openpandora sales on Monday but haven't heard anything back yet. I want to either send it back for repair or have a new LCD cable sent to me so I can replace it myself. How long does it take to get an RMA?

My Pandora has developed the "purple tint o' death" unless the lid is open all the way. I sent an email to openpandora sales on Monday but haven't heard anything back yet. I want to either send it back for repair or have a new LCD cable sent to me so I can replace it myself. How long does it take to get an RMA?
I would say average turn around is 2-3 weeks for those of us in the US. It was longer while the nubs were being reworked. As for replacing the LCD yourself, that could be dangerous unless you are super comfy with opening up fragile plastic pieces. I could be wrong here though.

I don't mind the wait time, I just want to get an RMA so I can ship it off for repair.

For some reason we had about 150 emails a day over the last 5 days so we're trying to catch up.

Your Pandora will be going back to Ed, you can, if you wish, just send it there with a note saying it needs a new LCD cable.

You don't have to wait for anything fancy from us.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back