Contest Section

Orion4874

Mega GP Mania
It would be great to have a section for contest announcements and results. A place for judges and other users to post their comments about the entries. Maybe devs can post when updates to their entries are ready after the contest has ended? I just posted my comments as a judge in the PACC contest but it's all in the Wiz section and not every entry was for the Wiz. A section specifically for contests would let people know exactly where to look for that kind of info. Thanks for taking this under advisement!

good idea if it was heavly moderated.
there are different rules for different countries if money/prizes were on offer.
and also private contests would be open to exploitation with none payers
on the previous forum i was on this became a huge legal problem. it had to be closed then the rule book came and ruined the spirit of the forum.

if it was just for fun.. thats great and ok but i don't think devs would flock unless there was something for their pressured efforts

I agree but if the contests aren't being held or sponsored by GP32X then there shouldn't be any problems. I mean, there've been plenty of contest announcements here in the past. I just want to see a specific place for this.

Back