Corrupt A Wish

Granted.

Wait, that'd actually be pretty cool. In fact, it's so cool, I can't think of anything wrong with that.

You win. Well-played.

I wish that all cars and trucks could (optionally) produce trails of light in their wake like the light cycles from Tron.
Done.

All over the world ignorant drivers turn it on and never turn it off, and due to the obscured roads everywhere, the number of accidents skyrockets like mad.

I wish for more wishes.

Last edited by a moderator:
You get infinite wishes, but you don't have to be explicit in making them and they are all corrupted. You end up making a lot of unintended wishes which are corrupted to turn your life into living hell. You figure out a way to evade this, by saying every sentence as a negative, but this drives you crazy. You never get to make one wish that does you any good.

I wish this week would be good at work.

Granted, but at the end of the week you are fired.

I wish this wish and all my following wishes will never be corrupted.

Good for you, ruining the game.

I wish I didn't just lose the game in that last sentence.

You know what they would be, but it's never made.

I wish I found/made a good free (libre) "level complete" sound for my game before the compo deadline.

You find one on the web made specifically for your project and it is great. You use it in your game but it gives all of us a virus on our Pandoras.

I wish I get my email today saying that my Pandora has been shipped.

I wish I get my email today saying that my Pandora has been shipped.
You'll get it, but it will be an error, actually they meant someone else.

And once you recieve your Pandora you'll have to RMA it six times before you get a working one.

When you've finally got your working Pandora the Pandora II is released.

I wish some help choosing a wish.

Granted, you get so much help that you become depress because you never get anything from all your many wishes that you now make.

I wish people without anti-whatever on their PC could not go on the internet.

Granted. But a crack is spread around via disc (just like in the old days!) where you can easily get on by installing anti-something.

I wish that Firefox was not subject to Rule 34.

You do. It's a tracking cookie from DoubleClick. :p

I wish I had my 3DS already!

Granted, UNDEFINED

I wish that Firefox was not subject to Rule 34, but it still existed and functioned as normal.

The internet encounters a contradiction and implodes.

I wish Blue Protoman would stop trying to "win" by modifying his previous wishes slightly enough to get around whatever corruption occurred the last time.

Granted. But you didn't specify which powerup from what game. Your head implodes at the possibilities you could have.

I wish that the disc case I store my Wii games in was green instead of orange (I don't care if it looks ugly).

Granted - Your case is now the color of the muslim religion, you are shunned upon by america for the next few decades, you commit suicide, taking a few people with you.

I wish i had a bigger Music CD shelf, and now im just stacking them up in random places, which i hate because theyre not easily accessible by alphabetical order.

You do, but it collapses under the weight of so many CDs, scattering them everywhere. You never manage to get them back into alphabetical order again.

I wish I could make an even bigger set of Nintendo 3DS AR cards than I already have.

Back