We need a mod

the point is, do we even need more mods?
You see, the problem is not that this place would require less trouble (there isn't really any trouble in here currently). The problem is that this place requires more order. The loss of order resulted in the current situation in which many topics have to be moved, split, and restructured (which hardly happens, resulting in further loss of order and overview). I have no doubt that this place would benefit from another moderator or two (if these moderators knew what to do and, perhaps more importantly, what not to do). If many threads have to be moved then something is wrong with the way your forum works.

-----

While I do think there is a need for another mod, I don't think populism should be the criterion against which they are chosen. That said, +1 to any recommendation of Prometheus or WizardStan as a candidate.
+=1

They once had a subforum on a very big dutch forum (fok.nl) they called "everybody is mod" they gave everybody mod rights in that subsection it was complete chaos, but funny as hell! Everybody editting everybodies comments etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to propose that the day to day running, moderation and rule setting for the site be handed over to SONY. This can only be a good thing.

user_16408_6LBELM7D.jpg

senseuu1wj2.jpg

My Spidey senses tell me that there's huge sarcasm going around.

Back